Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i want to order a piece....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JCrohn, Jan 22, 2009.

1. off the internet, but i don't want my parents to get the package or have it with anything remotely to do with marijuana.

i would like to ship it to my house, but i dont want to be like specially called up and asked for ID or anything, i just want the package dropped off and as discreet as possible.

What's a good site to do this from?

2. your on it
    GRASSCITY!!!

3. so it would just discreetly show up in my mailbox, no questions asked right?

4. mine showed up on my front porch
    just a plain brown box (it might have said fragile on it)

5. I ordered a full size bong from here with no trouble back when I was living with my parents.

6. As long as your parents aren't the "Oh, what did you order?" type (like mine), you should be fine with ordering from most places. I think the only concern is the sender's address on the box will probably say something like "Grasscity.com"

7. yeah thats what im asking

i want to know if it will say that or just an address