Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so i used a steamroller

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by eugoogolizer, May 10, 2009.

1. and it was amazing...the smoke was so nice it spiraled down the chamber and milked so nice and i got crazy stoned def. recommend picking one up

2. you should make one out of a smart water bottle.....

3. man i just used one for the first time a couple weeks ago and i gotta admit that it makes the bowl look foolish

4. word some crazy shit

5. i had a couple. the steamrollers that ive owned myself are made, i only have one glass one. all of them hit nice, get me wicked baked. i know they sell steamrollers on grasscity dot com, and probly on here. you can find some for not even 10 bucks. but ofcourse those arent great...

6. my friends was 35 and glass

7. do you prefer a steamroller or a bong?

8. well we hit both in the same sesh and then the steamroller alone..its different but its whatever you prefer i think i dont really have a choice i like them the same they are both amazing but steamrollers are pretty fun to smoke haha if you've never smoked one def. try it

9. steamies are fucing tight

10. i've always been surprised how low-key steamrollers are; i've never met anybody who has one, and thus i've never had a chance to use one...but oh man, i'm anxiously waiting.

11. So true. Of all the people that I've toked with, only a few had actually smoked out of a steamroller and their opinions on them were synonymous: "[steamrollers] get me FADED.."

:smoke:

12. im looking to pickup roors large sized steamroller, where can i find one online..