So I think I fried my brain last night...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bloodraven51690, Jan 15, 2009.

1. So to start ive been smoking now for about 3 years and over those years have occasionally done other drugs such as coke,x,h, shrooms etc... but last night I took way to many klonopin(prescribed)and smoked a lot of good weed and to top it all off, did 70 mg of oc. The day after I am very uncoordinated and hardly able to type. I almost have to correct the spelling of every word i write. Well anyways, anyone else ever feel hungover from drugs?

2. Nah man, i strictly stick to weed, and i'm considering experimenting with shrooms.

Bottom line, if it doesn't grow, i dont use it:D

Sorry to hear your hungover tho, whenever i'm hungover from alchohol, which isn't often, i just smoke a bowl, it helps.

Maybe you should give it a try.

3. You body is still feeling it...

and yes, I have been very hungover from Coke, X, etc before.. That is why I stick to the sticky.

-C

4. yeah its called doing to many drugs at one time you dumbass...its not cool to be like oh yeah i do drugs i did 70mg of a drug that they give to cancer patients! i hate you! just stick to the natural stuff

5. Yeah... I'm definitely just a connoisseur of smoking mary jane. My advice to you would be to stop taking pills. Pills tear up the inside of your stomach, and you can definitely become dependent on them. Marijuana, on the other hand, is just a plant. They don't add anything to it or mess with the weed. They just pick it.

6. Pills arent good for you, the only reason you should take them are when you benefits outweigh the negatives from taking the pill.

7. #7 TLF1088, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    I've never been hung over from coke or x. I always crash wicked hard and get sick from coke, but I'm fine the next day. I'll be a little hungover if I snort too many percs, but that's only until I eat breakfast then I usually feel fine.

Acid gave me a pretty bad hangover, although it might have just been one really long crash. The acid lasted like 15 hours, then the come down lasted about another 15, all of which I couldn't sleep. Although I don't think it was actually acid I think it was one of those similar chemicals.

8. beautiful. couldnt have said it nicer/better.

9. Pills fuck up your equillibrium aka your balance. They can mess with your memory. Stick to the herb my friend... Ive been there with pills. Actually went to rehab... got kicked out after three weeks lol. But I am happy to say i stick to the sticky now :D

10. Stop thinking about it and do it. You won't regret it.

Also, THC = The Hangover Cure :)

11. yeaa man I'm not about to get in it with a bunch of stupid drugs. I stick to mary jane and the occasional drunken night. Good luck with the hangover tho I guess :)

12. +repp

13. you're cool cus you just smoke weed and drink.
    alcohol is worse for you than a lot of those pills.

every drug has negative effects, both short-term and long-term. if you're going to use them, learn to deal.:wave:

14. This is why I stick to Ganja and Hash.

I've taken shroom's once before though, enjoyed it. Haven't been able to get any since. :(

15. shrooms are amazing... They really open your eyes to shit you would never think of or realise... You figure shit out you never would if you were sober. My problem is i can barely remember the shit i think of. lol

16. Obviously this guy isnt looking for 100people to come on and say "fuck you man I hate you stop doing pills", he asking about the hangover he feels and if hes normal etc, obviously if this is the first time hes gotten this hes not that big of a druggy anyway so stop hating, let the man do what he wants. Personally i dont condone the use of pills nor do i use them,but im not going to come on and be like "i hate you man, just smoke weed!". Seems a bit imature to me.

17. Don't do pills to often, but last time I did 5g of shrooms, (worst trip ever) and thought oh fuck, im a base head now, Like I was talking to the nurse she was telling me how to get home, and I honestly had no idea wtf she was saying.

It just lasted for a day or 2, just drink lots of water eat some decent food and get a long night sleep.

18. this is true
    i was outside when i did shrooms for the first time, (i've only done them that one time), i really enjoyed it, and i dont think i will ever look at nature the same way again. it was beautiful and awesome :D

19. #19 psychoperson25, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    I'm going to definitely stick to the herb, I tried alcohol once, and it didn't give me a hangover it was fun but I prefer Mary Jane.

Also to the stoner who said THC cures hangovers he is correct. THC is quite amazing, I get headaches a lot and weed is my buddy when it comes to that.

20. fuck drugs.