So I smoked for the first time today in about 2 months..

Discussion in 'General' started by LSDForPeace, Jul 17, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    Feels good man  :smoking:

2. lol same here. Its been 2 months and on sunday a fellow blade came on smoked me out. got a little too high at one point. Glad you enjoyed yourself :smoke:

3. Its been a month since i smoked and im just now starting to see if i can find some green. Cant imagine you waiting two months haha

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. cool, i'm happy for you man :bongin:

5. thats awesome man...its actually kind of nice waiting that long, i havent smoked i about a month but tomorrow i am gettinga bag....i always have a hugedumb grin on myface going through the process of breaking it up, packin thebowl, lightin it up, that first lungful....mmmmm.....that first...taste....the first cloud of smoke....oh yes.  ohhhh yesssss.  oh god i think im getting a boner

but nah for real, that oh so familiar feeling that you love but havent felt in forever starts creepin up on me...puts a smile on my face....gets stroooonger wayyy quick and im like ohhhh yeahhhhh this is what i was missin, i am HIGH as FUCK and i love life!!!!

6. I wanna snoke witha fellow blader never meet one

7. Aye wanna snoke with me .never snoked a stranger tho.

8. Foorreal??? I don't wanna smoke with someine who call me stranger. Haha.

Smoking with random peoopl is the best last week I startes talking to thisnhipy girl begging for mkney on the side od the rd.

Askes if she wanted to smoke next thing I know I'm chilling witha. Whole bunch of hippies from the rqinbow family and they are trying to get me to eoll with thwm through the desert and drop acid for the next couple months. They were coool as fuck

9. Na I wasn't call in you stranger hah .Yea its always cool smoking with new people cause when you get high with someone it creates a bond.A high bond.I met my best friends that way.A lot of people just make fun of hippies but I think a lot of them are cool as fuck.

10. omg 7 hours til i get my bag omg omg omg