So I smoked for the first time in a while..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SotalyTober, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Alright guys, I went from smoking weed every day for about a year to stopping because i had a bad panic attack, then i tried smoking again and i got another panic attack. ;( then last night i was with abunch of friends and they were all telling me i should smoke and nothing would happen, and just to take a couple rips and so I did. Then when I took about 5 big hits....(just 5) ! I was seriously tripping balls...i know you can't trip off weed, but fucking... it's like it puts me in a different realm and everything is just so different. I use to smoke every day and I wouldn't get a high like this, and I would smoke bong load after bong load with my buddies and it would never happen' and I was just smoking a bowl last night. I hate how this has effected me because now I see the world differently...i just don't know how to explain it? I think the reasons i get panic attacks recently may be because I started to think alot about afterlife and questions that are unknown and when I smoke it really opens up my brain and makes everything more clear and it's like I have all the answers but i can't explain them... any of you blades ever feel like this? Oh and I stopped for a couple weeks, so my tolerance is probably down to' :(

Sorry for this wall of text, just needed to tell someone...I don't feel comfortable talking about it with my friends because well, they are judgmental .

2. I guess I can kind of relate. Sometimes when I smoke it makes me think about shit that I would never think about sober. I'm not talking about like the universe and all that stuff, I'm talking about some really fucked up shit. I don't even want to go into it. But all I have to do is keep myself occupied with video games or music or whatever and it seems to help a lot. Also sometimes when I smoke with people I feel like I get a bit anti-social and its hard for me to find things to contribute to the conversation.

3. try only taking like 2 hits, happend to me once i just took a 6 month brake and when i smoked again i was back to normal.

4. 2 hits seems like it wouldn't even be enough to get me high. Even if it is dank bud. I mean it's such a change, I use to smoke like 2 bowls a day by myself when I just wanted to chill'

5. If 5 bong hits are making you trip balls, 2 hits will get you high. If you stop smoking, your tolerance will go back down. So of course 5 bong rips off no tolerance will hit you like a train. Pace yourself when you smoke.. you can't expect to smoke the same amount without a tolerance as you do with it. You're just asking for trouble. "Everything in moderation."

Except love. :hippie:

6. happens to me too man. Not a lot anymore but if i used smoke too much id think a lot of negative things in regards to my life. But only if i wasnt occupied by something, not anymore though :D

7. this. sounds like your tolerance dropped in the time you stopped smoking and your trying to smoke as much as you used to with a tolerance, except you dont have one so your getting much higher.

8. Sorry about ur problems.. Your post reminded me that I need to take some bong hits

9. Happens to me everytime I take a t-break start out with 1 hit good hit and see where that gets you. Take another in 5 minutes you just smoked too much too fast it's like you never smoked weed before when you have a t-break.

10. Dude, that makes no sense. Your logic is basically "I have no tolerance anymore whatsoever, that said I think I'll smoke 5 bong hits in order to get a nice mellow buzz going". If you don't want to get stoned, then just take one or maybe two bong hits, its ok to have a low tolerance. I guarantee that if I took 5 bong hits even when I was smoking a lot I would have been stoned as hell, let alone now.