So, I saw her again..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chronik-Judge, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Begining: http://forum.grasscity.com/real-lif...face-cute-girl-fucking-sweet.html#post5760710

So; last night I run into her, same place where I got banned and whatnot.. and she's there and i don't know if she remembers or whatever but I pretended to be all akwarded out.. but walked close to her.. but like i made eye contact then imediatly looked down.. got reaaaall close and then just wwent "HI ALI" as loud as i could and kept walking...

I was really drunk... it was pretty funny.. but anyways i made this thread because clearly i need some better ideas on what to do when i see her again....(nothing fucked up please!)

2. Steal her phone?

3. steal her munney?

4. Steal her keys?

5. steal her poop?

6. steal her soul?

7. Steal her vagina?

8. Steal her?

9. I think you should ask her out.right?....get to know her.....then take her to the bedroom...and teach her a lesson to never punch you in the face again!!!give it to her like a caveman!!

10. Kidnap her tie her up in your basement, and do as you wish.

11. Well i think your first step is addmiting you didn't "pretend to be akward" You felt akward, so what deal with it and fuck that girl

12. Steal her virginity.

13. fuck her sister

14. ahahha no man i'm really not that kinda guy... i'm loud and obnoxious...
    hmm... i kidna regret not going over and trying to get down just for jokes.. of course, therwell be a sequel to this.

I bet it owuld be the best angry sex...

15. I think we both know what you need to do.

16. [​IMG]

GC is getting more and more like 4chan and I love it.

17. steal her life

18. fuck it and chuck it

19. use um and abuse um.

haha i love how every single solution is just fuck her.