So, I randomly found a bag in a parking lot.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by *dmoney/208*, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Well, yesterday, something that has literally never happened to me before concerning the herb happened, and I'm still kinda amused/puzzled at the timing.

So, we've been broke as hell lately, and we can only get herb on a limited basis now. Out as all fuck, and in a hurry to go catch a ride to play downtown with some other musicians, I am walking back from a family member who live nearby's house, and as I cut through the gas station that is near her house. As I'm walking through the parking lot, an empty non-zip storage bag catches my eye on the ground about 2-3ft off to my side, and I chuckle to myself, thinking; 'damn, somebody dropped their empty!', when I notice...it's not empty. Thinking 'wtf' as I walk up, I notice there is definitely weed in it. Nice size nodge, too. So I covertly and discreetly roll it up and pocket it as fast as possible and hightailed it.[​IMG]

It was a tad flattened by someone's pocket, and not tires, as you'd imagine. Overall, dank shit, though, smells very Pineapple-esque.

jah!/*d$*

2. I walked up on a outdoor patch way deep in the woods while bow hunting, big nice plants. I piled up a bunch of brush in the deer trail so that nobody else would stumble upon it and I never returned. Around here if you get caught cutting down someone else plot you don't go home. I wish I could find a bag laying in the street but no such luck.

3. When I was workin with my brother years ago paving parking lots and shit we would smoke all day and work and we'd roll a blunt just to take the guts and dump it into a bag, roll the bag up and throw it on the ground and see if anyone picks it up thinking its weed...

It'd normally get snatched up pretty quick...

And yeah yeah we got somebodys hopes up for nothing, but it was funny to us at the time

4. My gf found me a gram of hash in the bar parking lot last week it was smashed she came in asking if i droped somthing... my hash was still in my pocket and the parking lot hash is a little better

5. I never find weed in my life which sucks. I've dropped it before though. I was biking with a couple of my friends years ago and I had a joint rolled up and put it in my marlboro box and it fell out of my pocket while I was biking. I was pissed when we got to our destination and wanted to smoke to reach into my pocket and realize I dropped it.

6. lol if i randomly found something that i thought was hash in a random parking lot i would assume it was a turd.. or maybe an oil slick...

why do kids pick candy off the floor and instantly eat it? no correlation just wondering [​IMG]

now random nugs on the ground in a zippy i can understand because greens are greens xD

7. I thought I saw a bag of weed one morning when I was walking to work, but I didn't pick it up because I didn't want to take it into my office. When I went back after work it was gone [​IMG]

8. I found a sack one morning at Walmart, I can honestly say it was some of the best bud I smoked, IMO.....I wish I could get some that was on that level.

9. my friend and i found a bag on the street, wasn't uncommon in our part of the city. some of the worst weed i've ever smoked though lol

10. Lol make a craigslist post: to the person who lost some dank nugz at this walmart... I NEED YOUR CONNECT BRUH!

11. The saying "Free things taste better" sprang to mind here...damn fucking right ;)

12. What goes around comes around.....found some, lost more

13. How does that work though, you didn't find it on purpose...

you didn't make someone lose it, and leaving it doesn't mean they know where they lost it to try and get it back...and you can't like, turn it into the store that you found it in the parking lot for the person to keep if someone looks for it like keys or a wallet...

That would work for someone stealing weed, but finding it is all good (a bag that is, leave plants alone if they're not yours)

14. lol wow way to much over thinking going on. What goes around/loose on accident/ misplace accidentally .......comes around/ stumbles upon by chance / finds by luck . the saying doesn't have to mean just stealing. It could also mean a good thing like good karma. What goes around/ do something good for someone ....comes around/ karma does something good for you. I grow I'm never out nor do I care if I misplace some

15. Damn I've lost hella nugs when is it my turn to find Walmart weed lol

16. You didn't phrase it as a good thing you said "found some/lose more"...that's not "good karma"

17. ya as in I've stumbled upon and found some over the years/ but over the years I've lost more then I've accidentally found. I never said the way I was using it was good karma I was just giving other examples of what that statement can mean. Jesus Christ bro I'm sorry you mistook my simple statement can we please stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.....( please don't try and break that saying down too my intention is turning a little thing into a big thing)......good day man