So I planted some seeds today.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DeLuX, Mar 10, 2008.

1. First off, I live in Florida, and now that February has passed, I don't have to worry about the cold. We'll get a night or two that will be chilly, but nothing serious.

I live on a golf course, with some densely vegetated areas. About 20 minutes ago, I went to "Location A" and cleared away all the pine needles, and it revealed a nice, dark, moist layer of soil. I stuck my finger in about half way, dropped a seed, recovered the hole, and waters. I planted 3 at Location A and 4 at Location B.

I know these buds won't be amazing, I just took some schwag seeds and couldn't think of anything better to do, so figured "what the hell?" and went for it. I know the bud wont' be amazing or anything, but hey, it'll be like free tree, great for those nights when a dealer can't come through.

2. let us know how it goes. I live in FL too and I know about that schwagg. Anyways good luck with it and let us know how it turns out. Make sure you are careful though cause golf course means people.

3. Yeah man, I'll definately post some pics and make a thread.

I'll keep the city updated!

4. Cool. I live in florida too. I dont want to be too nosy, but which general area do you live in? It seems too cold to be planting already, but I may be wrong.

5. Lol small world, we all seem to be from FL. Im in Northern FL, and its just about to hit the warmer weather. Keep us posted.

6. Dont answer this

7. Damn all these Florida guys ;) I have to get brave one year and try some outdoorsy stuff.....can't ever seem to get out of my closet!

Stay safe - OGH

ps- definitely keep us posted as I know I've been tempted in the past at some golf courses to plant a few.

8. i live in central florida and i've got a nice female crippy plant growin. good luck, just make sure you don't overwater, that's how i killed my last one.