So, I picked up a pack of Marlboro Blend No. 27s.. [non-bacco smoker, need opinions]

Discussion in 'General' started by Wildman850, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Let me start off by saying I'm not a tobacco smoker, meaning no Blacks, no cigarettes, nothing. I always deny if offered a cigarette, the only tobacco I ever get is if someone else is smoking a Black & Mild and passes it to me.. then I'll hit it about half the time when offered, usually only after smoking some bud..
    But theres been a massive dry spell in my circle of connects for 2 weeks, and frankly I just feel like smoking something. This is only my second pack of cigarettes I've ever bought in my entire life. First was a pack of Camel Lights I bought for a friend and he offered me one, so I said why not, gave it a shot, it was alright.
    Never liked cigs though, because progressively killing myself is not a hobby I would like to have.

But I just picked up a pack of Marlboro Blend No. 27s after having to decide between Blend 27s and Camel Turkish Gold (heard good things about both) so I can have something to smoke, because i enjoy the act of smoking. Are these the cigarettes I should buy if this ever should happen again? I just want something that's at least somewhat enjoyable to smoke on, and i've heard nothing but good things about Blend No. 27, so Ill give em a shot.

Haven't even smoked one yet though.

tldr: picked up a pack of blend no. 27s... any reviews or opinions on these as compared to others for a VERY occasional smoker? what about Camel Turkish Gold?

2. they're good cigs for sure

but camels r just better

try a pack of camel filters

or filter lights

they sure r good :D

3. ah fuck that shit dude, i used to smoke 27s alllllll day.....they fuckin suck......camel filters was my next choice, they were ok, a bit harsher, but refreshing......but nither compair to camel crush.....they are the best fuckin stoges out dude, you just crush the filer and mutha fuckin boom you have a menthol (makes your throat cold insted of hot).....i fuckin love them dude.....i highly highly highly recommend them to anyone

4. i'm pretty much like you but i smoke cigs a lot more now and

i've never been a fan of filters

27s are my #1 choice, i think you'll enjoy them
    they have a unique taste to them and i love it

i am also a big fan of camels so i usually pick up camel lights
    another like you mentioned is turkish gold but i kind of like the turkish silver better

the silvers are so damn good

but if you want a cig that you'll fall in love with it'd be camel red
    i fuckin love em

5. Smoking any cigarettes when there is a drought is almost definitely going to turn you into a smoker. Let me warn you as an ex smoker it will only lead to addiction!

OK so you might get away with it, BUT the odds are against you. IMO id say a better thing to smoke is a cigar, iv quit a 20 a day habit in January and replaced it with the ODD cigar, literally once a week or even 2 weeks. Be careful with nicotine, Its a hard one to beat!

6. I smoked Turkish Silvers right before I quit. They were pretty good. Before that I smoked American Spirit Menthols. :p

7. 27's are my favorite non menthol cigarette but newports are my jam. but when i want something different and non menthol i go straight to the 27's. 27's are very mellow and smooth and very enjoyable in my opinion.

8. No disrespect but why would anyone want to fall in love with tobacco nowadays? Its nothing but a health diminisher and an uncontrollable habit. Id say stay clear

9. Definitely.. im doing my best not to dive into the pool of nicotine addiction. I usually just wait it out until some bud comes around again, but I just really wanna smoke something, lol. I have strong moderation and will power so I hopefully doubt Ill never become a regular tobacco smoker.
    thanks for the input everyone else

10. meh.

i'm a smoker
    and they taste good.

and i don't feel like stopping :)

edit
    420!!!!!!!!!!

11. Fair play man good luck to ya;):)

12. i personaly only smoke camel crush just because some times i want a menthol and some times i dont so with these i get both. and they are very very smooth to.

13. NEWPORTS ftw

14. Rather then list my favorites I will include pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. These are what I shuffle through but mostly reds

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Nice man. I LOVE my cigars!:D:hello:

17. I'm surprised so many people are encouraging him to start such a habit and this is coming from a smoker.

Don't do it man. It's a time old cliche' of starting with one pack then some time later another just the typical slippery slope

Hopefully, the cigs will disgust you enough to be deterred but hey it's just one pack.

18. I perfer menthols when i smoke it just makes a better nicotine high and cools my throat plus it "increases" your high by 3% (thats what ive heard). Try to get your hands on some Luckys. Those are very good cigs. Then again I dont smoke very often and i dont condone anyone to start.

19. idk why more people dont agree with me.....camel crush fuckin own....

you can have the smoothness of a 27, or the menthold of a newport, when ever you want, its fuckin great.

but yeaaaah.....prolly shouldnt smoke, im at a pack a day, if not more rite now, and i cant fuckin fun a mile without feeling like ima throw up my lungs.

20. I was buyin crush's for awhile, and just got sick of the fact that they dont put any tobacco in them and the filter sucks ass. Im up to smokin half a pack a day, need to cut down like a bitch.