So I nuked my soil.. now what?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SonOfMarley, Jul 22, 2017.

1. So long story short started seeing gnats here and there in my veg tent and was like "hmm thats odd" and it kept just getting worse.. I keep my compost and EWC in the same room but when I poked the bags nothing ever flew out so fast forward 2 weeks I checked my flowering tent where I have buckets of soil cooking and its full on infestation! I mean a SHIT TON of them all over the damn tent.. so I flipped out, tossed perlite everywhere and nuked the shit out of them with peroxide water... and then I immediately regretted it, lol. It knocked the population down but didnt kill them off so now Im going to be ordering neem cake, maybe even DE.

Anyway Im wondering what to do to restore life to my soil now that Ive nuked it? I dont believe my little aquarium air pump is strong enough for compost tea so Im thinking about buying some Orca (liquid Great White) and watering it in.. What do you guys think?? Any other suggestions?