so i need some advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mr. Dank, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Well my friend is in the process of breaking up with her boyfriend who I have become pretty tight with since theyve been dating. so me and him are pretty good buds and shes tellin me there breaking up wants to chill and what not. We wind up hooking up which i kind of figured it was gonna happen (and wanted to) so how should i go about this with my boy. first of all he wanted to end the relationship but i still feel kind of shitty. Also i really like this girl shes cool as shit and smokes alot of tree :hello: so how should i approach him should i wait a few weeks before i tell him or what. Any advice blades. Also i realize its a pretty stoopid post but i just wanna do the right thing. Sorry if its hard to read im pretty fucked up right now:smoking:

2. Are they broken up officially?

Yes: Go ahead and tell him. She was fair game so it's not his concern anymore. Besides, if he's going to let a girl get in the way of his friendship with you (meaning he takes it negatively) than he wasn't your true friend.

No: Well, this isn't exactly a stellar situation to be in. On one hand, he wanted to break up with her. On the other hand, she still technically cheated on him...with you, his friend.

3. No matter how long you wait to tell him, I doubt he'll take it very well. Especially if she cheated on him with you. And I don't think that him getting mad and not wanting to talk to you means he wasn't really your true friend, I mean that sort of reaction would be understandable. If I found out my boyfriend cheated on me with our mutual friend, I'd be pissed at them both, rather we were gonna break up or not.

You should probably just tell him and get it over with, because either way he probably won't be very happy about it, especially if their relationship was pretty serious.

4. well after thinking about things i kinda think she was just telling me he was going to break up with her to see if she could get with me but idk. before we met up she was sayin he was going to break up with her when he gets off work so he could call instead of texting. then i ask her whats up with the situation and she said he was going to talk to her tomorrow not that night and after we make out she says i dont think i even want to talk to him anymore i might not answer his call tomorrow. So i feel like she was just bsing me with him breaking up with her untill she found out if i was into her so that she could break up with him today but idk maybe im over thinking shit.

5. You may like her because she's cool, chill, smokes a lot, etc...but I don't know if she's the kind of girl that you want in a serious relationship. If she was willing to cheat on her boyfriend with one of his friends, that's pretty fucked up. And I'm sure that if she's willing to do that once, she'll be willing to do it again. And in a situation like that not only is your relationship with the girl messed up, but your relationship with your friends is also messed up. Is it really worth it? I'm sure there are other chill stoner girls out there for you, just be careful with this girl.

And as for your friend, you should probably have a talk with him. Don't avoid him or anything like that, it won't make it easier. Just tell him the truth and hope for the best.

6. I agree with Peppie and ^. I'm not sure what you mean by "process of breaking up," but this situation is not good. Tell your friend, don't plan on him taking it well, but you might be surprised.

I take it your guy friend has no idea this is coming?

7. well she says hes been trying to break up with her but wants to talk face to face so i dont think its a big deal i just wish the timing wasnt so shitty