so I need help lots of it

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hellbabyjessN, Nov 1, 2012.

1. My plants are still very small and I wanta say there about 3 months old granted I just put them in a bigger pot 3 Weeks ago but shouldn't they be bigger I had them outside brought them in tonight couse of the cold now I have a 75 watt bulb on em what am I doin wrong how can I fix it

This girl

This girl

2. Sounds root bound and lack of light.

What size container? Are you using CFLs?

Should be in a 5gal and at least 100 actual watts (not equivalent)

3. A big pot and yeah cfls will they re root

ForumRunner_20121101_152808.png

ForumRunner_20121101_152749.png

What type are they?

This girl

4. I don't think a can afford the bulls is there something else I can do

This girl

5. [quote name='"hellbabyjessn"']i don't think a can afford the bulls is there something else i can do

this girl[/quote]

?

?

6. Ment bulbs

This girl

7. They are already flowering meaning they will not get much bigger regardless of what you may try. You either used poor soil and too small a container and maybe not enough of the right light, or all of the above. Start over with at least 2 gallon pots, some good soil and cheap 6500K CFL's making sure to keep them within 3" of the plant/'s and your results should improve dramatically.

8. Ok well when will they be well you know ready

This girl

9. you planted too late in the season and overwatered them

try again next year, start earlier, and only water once every few days

10. Next time plant in the ground if you, can or put them in huge buckets (20+ gals) and do it no later then june.

11. You have two flowering hermies . Congrats

12. No one seems to be answering my question when will they be Ready small but Ready

This girl

13. Ready for what? At that size you aren't going to yield much, 1-5g?

14. Its too late. Those plants are doomed. They are already flowering and they are what looks to be hermies.

It is too late to re-veg them.....even putting them in a bigger pot and more light wouldnt matter.....because at this point they are root bound.....therefore trying to separate the plants wouldnt work because you would just kill them

15. i'm not seeing pollen sacs or nanners, just a few calyxes...

16. [quote name='"obsstar"']i'm not seeing pollen sacs or nanners, just a few calyxes...[/quote]

So that means what?

This girl

17. It means they're fine. Even if they were hermies, if they're your only plants it isn't anything to fret about, it just wouldn't be ideal. Ideally, you would get your hands on a magnifier of some sort so you can check the trichome color and harvest when the trichomes are a mixture of cloudy and amber. I have a cheap little pocket microscope that I use, but it doesn't work particularly well, so I just harvest when it looks like there isn't any new growth on the way (no new buds/white hairs). I'm afraid they really won't get much bigger, but the good news is they won't take too much light either, so you don't have to worry about buying new bulbs. If you can get them in a closed box that will reduce the light requirement as well.

Oh, and as far as how much longer they'll need, I would estimate two weeks, but that's a very rough estimate because it's hard to tell in pictures and you never really know. I've had plants be two weeks away from harvest for 6 weeks before...

18. [quote name='"handaman"']
    It means they're fine. Even if they were hermies, if they're your only plants it isn't anything to fret about, it just wouldn't be ideal. Ideally, you would get your hands on a magnifier of some sort so you can check the trichome color and harvest when the trichomes are a mixture of cloudy and amber. I have a cheap little pocket microscope that I use, but it doesn't work particularly well, so I just harvest when it looks like there isn't any new growth on the way (no new buds/white hairs). I'm afraid they really won't get much bigger, but the good news is they won't take too much light either, so you don't have to worry about buying new bulbs. If you can get them in a closed box that will reduce the light requirement as well.

Oh, and as far as how much longer they'll need, I would estimate two weeks, but that's a very rough estimate because it's hard to tell in pictures and you never really know. I've had plants be two weeks away from harvest for 6 weeks before...[/quote]

I thank u so much can u give me more info and you really helped me

ForumRunner_20121103_101412.png

This girl

19. Um, what sort of info are you looking for?

Are those more seedlings?