So I might have a parttime job at a dispensary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Toke N' Choke, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Got an email shot to me from the collective. It's cool because they sent it to whoever is registered with their "group" on their website-which isn't many at all. On top of that, I've been there since the opening and been there while they're going through a hardship review(I wrote several letters to local councilmen in support of this collective because of how nice they are and they have great prices) So I went in and applied yesterday. They all know me there too so it was real cool and easy. They said they were gonna put a good word in to the boss. Would only start for like 2 days a week, but hell who cares. It could develop into fulltime, but to be honest my main job is an accounting gig that I get paid probably better than there(for sure, haha). None the less still posh, I can be high on the job and get discounts. I'm pretty positive I'll get it. I'm going in tomorrow during happy-hour to talk to the owner that'd hire me(I know the other owner and everyone at the shop so odds are good).

I'm stoked because one day I was in there and this guy bought a half, which normally priced at $240, for $150. I asked if i could get the same deal and she told me that he was an employee....sweeeeet.:D

Anyone else work at a dispensary?

2. Now thats just fucking awesome! :hello: Youre a lucky man bro! (if I bring in my grasscity reccomendation will you sell me a bag wink wink lol)

3. That has to be the best job, by far.

4. Better start detoxing for that mandatory drug test

But seriously, dream job.

5. Wow.. just wow..

The only job I would never be worried about coming into stoned as fuck :smoking:

6. I wonder how it is. There's like over 10 dispensaries within 20 miles of me...

Congrats with the PT job man!

7. Man, that would be ridiculous.

Please, I hope you get the job. Your life would be extremely awesome from that point.

8. i hope you get the job man, serioiusly. it would be awesome to get a job at a dispensary, but you might wanna get on detoxing now for a drug test!

9. thats got to be the best job ever good luck

10. Buy from them and they turn that shit around for some $$$, I mean give the weed away ;)

11. haha ya thanks guys. See how it goes today. Theres so many collectives around here. easily 30 within like 1.5 miles from me. 500 in la county alone which is where im in.