Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I might be going to jail...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DreamPCs, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Or I just may be tripping. Long story short, I went to Walgreens to fill my daughters prescription. I'm riding my bicycle there so anyway I go inside. They say 20 minutes. I go outside to smoke a cigarette. I see this guy drive off in a jeep. Looked at me kind of hard. I just kept smoking so he left. 5 minutes later I saw him come back and he was still looking at me. I was finishing my cig so I locked up my bike and went inside. Next time I saw him he was on his phone, looking suspect. I'm sitting here now waiting, with a 1/4 of fall in my pocket.

So yeah....

Sent from my HTC Vivid using GC Forum Android app.

2. [quote name='"DreamPCs"']Or I just may be tripping. Long story short, I went to Walgreens to fill my daughters prescription. I'm riding my bicycle there so anyway I go inside. They say 20 minutes. I go outside to smoke a cigarette. I see this guy drive off in a jeep. Looked at me kind of hard. I just kept smoking so he left. 5 minutes later I saw him come back and he was still looking at me. I was finishing my cig so I locked up my bike and went inside. Next time I saw him he was on his phone, looking suspect. I'm sitting here now waiting, with a 1/4 of fall in my pocket.

So yeah....

Sent from my HTC Vivid using GC Forum Android app.[/quote]

Leave, drop pot off at home. Come back. And unless the cops smell it there is nothing they can do unless you incriminate yourself

3. Yeah I'm confused. Did the guy see you doing something illegal?

4. Why'd you go to fill up a prescript with a quarter in your pocket anyway, seems a little confusing.

But yeah just stay inside, you might just be paranoid, but paranoia can save you from being arrested some times :p

5. Or some guy is planning to rob you.

6. You have to get arrested first

7. hahahahahahahha, how true :)

8. Haha, kind of funny that you brought drugs to a drug store, only to get more drugs. Anyway, unless he saw your doobage, you should be good.

9. wow bro calm down!

10. It's been 2 hours, is OP arrested lol?

11. I think hes fucked haha hopefully not though.

12. Hopefully nothing happened, And if something did happen..and it was a cop, Hopefully he asserted his rights and got out of it a free man.

13. Soap onna rope

14. interested to hear what happened also now...

15. whys he gotta be suspenseful???

16. I am so confused right now

what the fuck did you do wrong (other than possess a minor amount of weed that nobody knows you have)?

17. cause that qtr in his pocket prob belongs to that guy in the jeep. He just tells you he went there for prescription to make himself feel less guilty

18. So OP stole some dude's quarter?

he can go to jail then, serves him right haha

19. get me an oz of watever u smokin on op cause that shit got you so high you paranoid as fuck

20. wtf why's he not post back.

the bacons are probably reading this right now.