So I lost my phone

Discussion in 'General' started by Meneks, Mar 14, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Meneks"']I HATE the lg optimus..

The battery sucks so much ass on it, but I do drop it allllllllll the time which is all its good for[/quote]

I feel ya. I LOVE my HTC Thunderbolt, but the battery life was awful (4 hours on a full charge-heavy use) but I bought an extended battery on amazon and now it reaches 14-18 hours :)

Go get yourself a new phone brother!

2. That's why I like the iPhone...I keep my phone on vibrate all the time, so when I lose it, normally it would be a pain in the ass to find it...I just hop on iCloud, and if the gps says it's at my house, I send an alert (actually makes a sound, even on vibrate), and I can password lock my phone, or erase all data and info from my phone if need be

3. I'm actually looking on craigslist right now for a simple blackberry curve 2 lol..

I do NOT want to pay that 100 deductible for the optimus.

My phone was SO bad on battery, I had it dimmed all the way down but it would still manage to suck at battery life
    My friend told me something like that yesterday.. funny how I find info like this AFTER i lose the phone lol..

4. [quote name='"Meneks"']
    I'm actually looking on craigslist right now for a simple blackberry curve 2 lol..

I do NOT want to pay that 100 deductible for the optimus.

My phone was SO bad on battery, I had it dimmed all the way down but it would still manage to suck at battery life

My friend told me something like that yesterday.. funny how I find info like this AFTER i lose the phone lol..[/quote]
    What carrier are you on? The Droid razr maxx has almost 3x the battery size as other phones, while still being thinner than the iPhone.

Plus its a decent phone

5. I feel your pain.

When I was younger I used to know dozens of numbers by heart. Now I'd be lucky if I could tell you 3 or 4 numbers off the top of my head.

A few years ago I didn't lose my phone, but had a phone just shit out on me and all of my contact info was lost.
    Now I have it automatically set up thorugh verizon to save all my info, on top of that I back it up in a couple other places as well.

6. #26 Hydroriffic, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    omg "fuck my life"...... lawl.

get over it . Maybe actually spend some money on a nice phone so you value the fact you spent some $$$ and will take care of it.

Op acts like his car was stolen or something...

7. Sadly, I think the majority of people nowadays would be much more upset over their stolen phone, than their stolen car

8. I hate people with these type of comments.

1.) I do business with my phone, I didn't even care that I lost the actual phone its the contacts I was more concerned about.

2.) I'm not acting like I lost my car, I had lost over 150 contacts.. Am I supposed to act joyful?

3.) I don't care enough to drop a bunch of bank on something like a PHONE.. I think if I did that and actually lost it and saw my reaction maybe you'd think I lost a private jet or something...

I ended up getting a palm pixi off of craigslist haha, I do NOT know how to change the ring tone lmaooo