So I lost my phone

Discussion in 'General' started by Meneks, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Fuck my fucking life...

I have no idea how I could have lost it. I didn't go anywhere other than my friends house and it should be over there somewhere but no one can find it...

Its not even a phone worth stealing just the lg optimus

Why isn't there like a gpa tracking system that comes with the phone so I can just call them and ask where its at.

2. I have the Optimus too lol. It's not a bad phone, considering I got it for free at Best Buy when it first came out.

Sucks you lost it though

3. My girlfriend has an optimus, pos in my opinion lol. Consider it a blessing in disguise. If you have the optimus with virgin get the motorola triumph instead

4. [quote name='"KyleMatthew"']My girlfriend has an optimus, pos in my opinion lol. Consider it a blessing in disguise. If you have the optimus with virgin get the motorola triumph instead[/quote]

I have the Sprint version, I don't mind it at all. I've never had a problem with it, and I drop the damn thing all the time

5. Meh, on hers the calibration is totally off, no idea how to fix it. Texting on it is a bitch because when you click 1 letter a completely different one comes up.

6. i remember i left my phone in my dealers car once. God was that an ordeal

7. i lost my phone in a parking lot during a hurricane. i drove there with my buddies and got stoned as shit and found my phone, still worked. driving on the highway that night was scarrry

8. Phones are dumb, I don't feel I would care that much if I lost it.

9. Dude check your head, that's where i lose my sunglasses all the time.

10. I HATE the lg optimus..

The battery sucks so much ass on it, but I do drop it allllllllll the time which is all its good for

11. Did you check the couch cushions? Seriously, I dont know how many times I "lost" mine there

12. That sucks dude!
    I remember losing mine during Halloween but at the end of the night
    lost and found had it. I was lucky it had a password or else I wouldn't
    have seen it again.

13. Yeah I check the couch cushions but couldn't find it..

I probably would have if there weren't any people there..

I had sooooo many contacts which is the main reason why I want it back lol

14. [quote name='"KyleMatthew"']

Meh, on hers the calibration is totally off, no idea how to fix it. Texting on it is a bitch because when you click 1 letter a completely different one comes up.[/quote]

I don't have that problem, at all lol

15. Iphone has the gps track ftw!!! Except its kinda sketch when you think about it hahaha

16. A lot of phones have this now actually. The phone just needs to be on.

17. [quote name='"Meneks"']Yeah I check the couch cushions but couldn't find it..

I probably would have if there weren't any people there..

I had sooooo many contacts which is the main reason why I want it back lol[/quote]
    If you saved your contacts to your Google account, you could just get any other phone

18. Wait...

How do I retrieve those contacts?

Everytime I saved a contact I remember it asking me what email account I wanted to save the contact to

19. [quote name='"Meneks"']
    Wait...

How do I retrieve those contacts?

Everytime I saved a contact I remember it asking me what email account I wanted to save the contact to[/quote]

Go to your Gmail and click contacts. All your phone contacts will show up if you had your Google account stuff set to sync

20. Holy shit they're all there haha.. Thanks

I probably would NOT have found that unless you posted appreciate it