So I lost my bud...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by THCMiner, Dec 11, 2011.

1. A couple days ago I bought a dub and so far smoked about 2 blunts and a joint. After rolling up a jay in my basement last night, I got up and hid my bud but when I returned to the couch I almost immediately forgot where I put it. I decided to blow then go search for it but no luck:mad: I must of not been paying much attention to where I put it... Hopefully I find it before my parents do

2. How can you roll 2 blunts & 2 joints with a dub?
    :confused:

You'll find it sooner or later.

3. You smoked them bro by the way your story goes.

4. [quote name='"TheBlackCops"']How can you roll 2 blunts & 2 joints with a dub?

You'll find it sooner or later.[/quote]

Probably regs.

5. [quote name='"TheBlackCops"']How can you roll 2 blunts & 2 joints with a dub?

You'll find it sooner or later.[/quote]

Pin bitches. .7 in blunts .3 in joints

6. a dub here means an eighth.

7. with all the technology they have today,,,,they can find your car, they can find your phone , they can find your laptop.....ya think they can find your bud ?

8. believe it or not i just found it. its amazing how if you empty your mind and look for something it almost comes to you

9. Where was it? hah, just curious.
    I've lost my whole stash box once. That was fucking hilarious trying to find it in my apartment.
    Turns out it ended up just under a table that I completley overlooked in my medicated mind. hah

10. only time i have lost bud was when my mate drop my 20 sack walking back to his house but i found it on the pathway in front of his house haha

11. lol, one time me and my friends lost a gram in the woods during a rain storm. It took us 30 minutes of searching with our phones to find it. Which we eventually did. 2 hours later we went out to smoke again. Lo and behold, we lost the bag again. It took us 15 minutes to find it again, which we did. Like a boss.

12. I lost some bud the other night because I thought I could hide it somewhere new but I ended up forgetting where I put it. So I went out and picked up some more!

13. it was on a shelf in the storage that i over looked kind of out in the open lol. i had an idea i put it in there, i just didnt know where the rooms messy as hell