So I Know This Guy...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TurtleThatCould, Jan 18, 2012.

1. I wouldn't really say I'm friends with this kid but we talk on occasion he's pretty cool. (BTW... I am 100% straight and I'm pretty sure this kid is too) But anyway I was talking to him and some people the other day and out of no where, he told us, in COMPLETE honesty, he uses his dads lube to jack off. I'm not sure really what to think about this. Like I'm kinda disgusted hes STEALING his fathers lubricant. His father probably needs that stuff and it isn't cheap. When he told us this I couldn't believe he jacked off... using -STOLEN- lube from his dad. Yuck people disgust me. Stealing and what not. Just felt like sharing my story. what should i do about this thief?

2. Let him borrow your lube instead, it'll strengthen your friendship

3. What happened to the days when a man kept some things to himself?

I would've just been like wtf dude and walked away.

4. Kman my thoughts exactly. I hope the poor sap is arrested for jacking his dads lube! ahahha.

But beef see the problem is that my lube with actually strengthn his skin.

5. The Knicks are a .500 team even with a Superstar, Tyson, and Amare.

6. Actually .462 but they are ranked 2nd in there divison and 7th in the conference and anthony has been hurt the last like 2 games with a sprained ankle. last game he dropped like 33 or 38 and they still lost AND he had his bad ankle...

but overral youre right ahaha 6-7

7. Definitely, some things should remained locked away in the brain vault.

But seriously, dude, he's using a bit of lube here and there, it's not like he's taking the whole bottle. Get a grip! Yeah, it's weird that he uses his dad's lube, but you yourself said it's not cheap, maybe your friend is broke and he wants to wank with something other than lotion.

8. Hahah dude i was trying to make it seem like a big deal he took the lube and not that he jacked off with it lol but in all honesty thats nasty

9. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    wtf are you seven

10. ehh I dont see a big deal about him stealing his dad's lube. I'm not a lube fan, but I'm just saying.

If there was a bottle of vaseline or ky jelly or something like that in the bathroom and he used that to jerk off would it be weird he was using that to?
    I mean as long as he isn't taking the whole bottle, and just using a little at a time, then it's not a huge deal? it's a little weird and creepy to use your Dad's lube and it's strange that he came out and told you and his friends. But other than that I dont see an issue with it.

11. For some reason that part just cracked me up. I love how outraged you are by your friend, it is pretty disgusting.

12. You should give him 8 dollar's to get to the store and get lube. OR gift! What are friend's for, right? haha.

13. I was joking about him actually stealing the lube ahhaha i could care less but im in highschool man that makes it even more fucked up!

14. Holy fuck people in this country are repressed.

15. Bang him.

Then he will no longer have a use for his fathers lubrication.

:wave:

16. *enter cool story bro pic here*

:D

17. What??

18. I mean I think it's wrong he told us. It's not like we are little kids who don't know better. We are almost adults!

19. Lol @ almost adults...

20. blackmail him