So I just went through my house with a .45 and a flashlight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BongTron, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Really now?

So there is no such thing as a .45 that uses a magazine?

Come over to my house and you might find out your wrong...

[​IMG]

2. That doesnt use a clip, It uses a magazine. I dont really care what you call it but, clip is not right. Old guys at the gun store would go crazy when people said that

3. Depending on what state you live in, you need to put a suppressor on that .45 and follow the 3's, Shoot, Shovel, and Shut up. Problem solved.

4. When I lived in CA I had someone try and break in. This guy climbed over the little fence next to the garage to get in the back yard and tried to get in the back porch door. He didn't count on a police lock! I popped up in the window with my eight gauge and that fucker turned and ran. to this day I wonder if I should have pulled the trigger or not.

I filed a police report but nothing happened of course.

5. fire some shots off at the car from up the street next time theyre sitting there

6. This Shit Sounds Fun As Fuck:D:smoke:...But Not In Your Situation

7. Just make sure you have a large enough compost pit to compost the body.

cause if you shoot or kill anyone at your home, your home becomes a crime scene, and police will check out your home to gather evidence.

8. a magazine refers to anything that stores ammunition, such as a room where ammunition is tored, that would be refered to as a magazine, and is also what holds the rounds under, or beside the chamber. a clip is the actually mechanism that holds the rounds in place and physically feeds the rounds into the chamber. you cannot say unloading a clip, only unloading a magazine, since a clip does not refer to any sort of container nor any amount of rounds, only the mechanism that holds and loads ammunition.

and just so you get it straight i never said a .45 doesnt use a magazine i said they dont use a clip in the sense the author stated. i would assume somebody with a gun would know the difference but i tend to underestimate the intelligence of the world today.

9. ill be sure to skip your house next time i garage hop lol

10. clip is incorrect, but it is pretty common day slang.

but.... OSG 2.0 everybody!! :hello::hello::hello:

11. hahahahaha my mom is now lookin at me like im crazy thanks +rep

12. AHAHAHAHAAHAH:hello: fucking excellent

13. OP, next time they sit infront of your house in this car, just confont him. not with gun in hand, maybe keep your piece in the holster, but just sneak up, check out his shit, then walk up to the window and knock on it telling him to get out. if its a undercover cop, then keeping your gun in your holster is a good idea.

also who ever has the need to buy a S&W 500, is a complete tool to me, only if your hunting dangerous game. but home defence is stupid, has anyone ever held one? they way 800 pounds and have rounds bigger then 40mm grenades. just sayin, a 45 has about the good stopping power, but if you really wanna make a statement, then just buy a shotgun, $400 cheaper and doesent require a artillary licence to own:smoke:

14. lol swat style.

you should come up to him with ur flash nd .45 and asked wtf he been outside your house for.

15. ahhh that shit... doesnt apply to me with my texas castle law! it pretty much states if someone is trespassing ANYWHERE lawn included is trespassing on your property and you FEEL threatened you can take a large caliber weapon or a iron pole and open up a can of ass whipping on the person... but i would only do that if they guy was in my house. Also your allowed to pursue until he gets off your property... also if his foot is still on your property lets say he tripped, you can unload into his foot. haha the law can be so funny sometimes.

16. PLEASE post them pics man

17. Thats what i call justice man

18. This made me laugh :)

19. Completely unrelated but the guy who made that reply has the coolest screen name of all the blades I've seen.

Am intensely jealous.

20. You sound a little tense.... paranoid?

Relax, maybe watch a Stephen Segal film.

In all seriousness, though, I get sketched sometimes. If there was a strange car chillin in front of my house for a while I'd get a little suspicious.