So I just want to say...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzard, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If any black person ever try's to play the race card to me from now on about anything I'm going to tell them to shut the fuck up. The highest office in the land is now an African
    American.

No more reparations talk, no more Affirmative Action, no more bitching about racists. Nothing.

I'm not even considering saying ****** to be a big deal anymore. It's now akin to honkey or cracker.

No more race card bullshit. Sorry. See ya :wave: :D

2. Weren't you the one who thought Sarah Palin was smart? You sound like a racist.

3. Agreed!

4. Two closeted racists.

5. Yea, I was wondering if affirmative action was necessary anymore.

6. OMG another closet RACIST!:rolleyes:

7. Yeah! You tell 'em!

:rolleyes:

8. The one and only black president compared to how many old, white dudes? I think the ratio is 43:1 right now. When that balances out a little more we can we've gotten past racism and the need for affirmative action.

9. yep, definatly agree with the original poster here.

10. aaronman Is not a "closet racist', i havent seen him at one meeting.:rolleyes:

11. I don't recall ever saying that. How on earth do I sound like a racist.

Nope. Leader of the Free world. Highest office in the land. The past is the past.

12. So what? Just ignore it or discount it? That's ignorant.

13. What pisses me off is i can't use the n word without being branded a racist. I don't care about the fact black ppl can get away with it, its just the fact that a word is unsayable (not a word i know lol)..

like whats up my ******s?

obviously in a racist context it would be a bad choice of word and highly offensive, but its still just a fucking word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.