So I just started my grow... *PIX*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by blaze383, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Well I went to Lowes today and after alot of reading and questioning I went and bought some soil and thinks to start my grow or at least try to. My friend says its not that hard (he was helping me) and I had 3 soils which I will give pics of below and he mixed all 3 and poked his finger down the center and put 2 seeds and I asked him if that was wrong that I thought it was only supposed to be one seed and he said it didnt matter. Well he put 2 seeds in 14 dixie cups and some other kind of things that will be seen in pics below he used 12 of those also with 2 seeds and I started 14 of the same things not in dixie cups only one seed. He seemed to be watering the heck out of them and I went light on mine, the dixie cups didnt have holes poked in bottom as the others did. We piled them all together and sat them in the sun. Here are the pics I think it looks ghetto Im just hoping for a good outcome and I know I am going to have to get bigger pots asap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. the soil choices look great but u definetly dont want two sprouts so close together. they'll end up competing but sounds like its too late. I would suggest poking holes in the cups like u though for drainage and try putting plastic wrap over them to keep the water in. that way your friend wont try to water them as much. other than that it looks good! good luck!!!

3. Thanks anyone else? I wanna hear from more people!!