Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I just smoked some crazy weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tidus Sloan, Aug 17, 2011.

1. It was corn laced with coke (thats what me and my friend are guessing anyway) and I was wondering if there is anything i need to be careful of or look out for?

2. Coke is expensive, you will very rarely find weed laced with coke. Not just really good weed covered in crystals?

Never know though....

3. I don't know, I'm just tripping my balls off dude.

4. How do you know it was corn?

Maybe you should think about this whenever you come down a little.. Also, pictures.

5. I was down and thought about, and here I am. I'll post a pic though

6. Smoke mids until your tolerance builds, man.

7. Why would he want to build a tolerance? High tolerance is not a good thing bro... More weed to get high, don't stay high as long, more money spent... Low tolerance is where it's at.:cool:

8. prob just that corn mids goin around

9. Why would anyone sell weed laced with coke? Unless they are just really nice people haha...

10. You're such a bad troll OP.

11. What...no....I meant he got too fucked up on weed, so if he slowly smokes some mids and gets used to being high it will be less of a mind fuck and much more enjoyable while still being super ripped :smoke:

12. corn!!! you must be from the 214!!

corn is what everyone in Dallas call Mexican brick weed

13. #14 Explicit Icon, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Coke doesn't make you trip...

14. Maybe you smoked spice. Haha.