Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I just rolled my first blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Choooo, Aug 9, 2009.

1. and I think I did it real bad. The end looks a lil crumpled, and some weed likes to fall out the end. So what are some good tips to make a well rolled blunt. I think I messed up trying to roll it cause I'm not the best at joints either.

2. the only thing to be said is practice practice practice.

3. yep.. as time goes on, you'll get better.

You just need a feel for it, like riding a bike.

Use dutches, & rolla 1 leaf, the best way imo.

4. nah fix it...peel back the paper on the ends about 3/4 " and tuck the paper in and stick the paper tighter on each end

5. go on youtube, there are plenty of good instructional videos there, and alotta experience. but il try n help you out here. u place ur weed in ur blunt, and make sure u have some space between ur weed and the end of the blunt, maybe like a half inch on each side, this will all for ur bud to expand sideways without it falling out to much. and then once u place ur bud in the blunt, make sure its evened out nice, and then u start shaping it how u would like, some start left to right some start from the middle, do it however u like. once uve shaped the weed u tuck the bottom flap into ur weed, and make sure its tight, and u lick the top flap, bring it over, and stick it on nice. i know it sounds confusing, thats why i reccomend videos. and its all about preference when it comes to rolling, everybody has their own way to rolling it

6. Rack up some money, buy an ounce and maybe as many dutches as you need, and keep rolling till you think you have your best one yet. Just don't try to hard :p