So i just got high after 1 year 4 months

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daffyshuler, Apr 1, 2014.

1. And got some loud, or dank. I was kind of disappointed because i wanted mids so it would be more quantity. However, i made a spliff with mostly tobacco, just like a sixth of the cig was weed. Anyway i proceed to smoke outside. Come inside and I'm feeling kinda funny. I put the fan on, at this point i can feel it's a creeper. Not knowing what was to happen because i forgot what high felt like, i got on my phone. At this point i can feel the body high coming on. I got super fucked up on like 2 small pinches of weed.

Now i proceeded to take Tylenol for my headache. Then i was super fucking high and feeling a bit nervous so i take a shower then a bath. I relax for awhile, probably only 20 mins. I get out, dressed. Btw the bath felt amazing. I am still high as fuck at this point. Then i decided to activate my phone. Funny how easy it was to me. I got a nexus 7 on the way quad core cpu im like Damn. I only got a small bit but my hookup was solid. The drive was an hour total just to get the weed though. Anyways, now I'm coming down kinda hungry but not quite starvation.

What is the longest break you've had and what was the first high after the break feel?

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. why did you take that long of a break? longest break I've had was 7 days. First high back felt like the first time I got high... prior to that I was high 2-3x a day for 4 years straight

3. I stopped smoking for 6 months for school

It's the last week now and I already kinda started celebrating... With medicinal and hash. Yee.

Whenever I do take a break, I find the first few highs are a little too much when I come back. Probably just in my head, though. It's all good once I smoke regularly again.  :bongin:

4. After a year i learned a lot about life. And learned enough to know i wanted to smoke weed forever.

5. Showers and baths feel soooo weird! I also feel weird when I get out, like super relaxed and weak, similar results?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. That's awesome, dude, man I wish I could get myself to take that long of a break or to be put in a situation where I can't smoke for that long.
    The longest recent break I've had was about a year ago and it was for 2 months cause I traveled and had no connects where I went. Brutal insomnia but maaaaaaaaan, that high when I came back was so nice. My girl was waiting for me at the airport in her car with a bowl packed and lighter in hand. I may or may not have shed a tear or two of sheer joy. I remember getting stupid high, something I've trouble doing now. I made barely any sense and thought everything was the tits and 150% hilarious. I also remember hitting this point after, what, 3-4 hits? So good.

But besides then, my T breaks usually last an average of 5 days I'd say. They make a difference but obviously not nearly as much as 2 months. One of these days I'll do another 2 month-er.

:bongin:

7. Fancy pants, if you take a year off, the first time is intense. I was high for five hours. Anyhow, off to make another.

8. You can actually go a week or two sometimes before you'll die of starvation. But yeah I did the same thing back last year. It was amazing!
    Happy tokin' :) :smokin:

9. #9 240sxLover, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Wait, is nexus 7 a phone? Damn dude, they can put quad cores in phones? That's cray. I thought I was badass for having an i7 quad core in my computer  :(

10. Actually it's a tablet. Walmart has a super deal on the 32 gb model. Refurbished. For 129

11. And newer high end phones have quad core.Mine is dual core.

12. The Nexus 5 is their latest phone actually, and it has a quad core.

13. That's some impressive shit. I'll never understand the need for smart phones, but then again I've never had one. It's just kinda cool when you can look up arbitrary facts on google without using a computer hahah.

14. #14 s0mekind, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Yeah it really is, thinking 10 years back I never would've imagined this kind of shit being around. I personally have little use for them either, but I have and iPhone and the maps app comes in handy sometimes (though it's much better to know where you're going beforehand).

15. Idk I'm an android lover. I have fl studio mobile, audio evolutio mobile, electrum, use that for my music.

I also have fpse installed for my gaming needs.

16. My longest break was 2 months when my friend was looking for a new job (turns out even the manager smokes and does unmentionables lol) and at the time I never had money to buy weed so I only ever smoked with him.

17. Update: i smoked another wee spliff around 230pm when i woke up, it's 11:18pm now and I'm feeling almost sober. Holy hell. Lol

18. It feels good doesn't it? Woooooooooooooooooooooo.

I don't wanna come out of the rabbit hole.