Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so, i just found weed in my moms stuff.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Dec 7, 2011.

1. so my mom told me to look in her draw to find some paper for work. In the back of the draw i found 2 bowls and a gram. This stuff is defenetly old. It looks pretty dank and has no mold. Im guessing its over 2 years old. Is it good to smoke. I had no idea my mom had this, she smokes cigarettes, but i didnt know she smokes weed. i found a little over a gram

2. Smoke with her. I wish my mom smoked man.

3. how do you know It's that old

4. Pull it all out and put it on your table so when she walks in your just standing there with her shit and pretend to be all pissed and say "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS SHIT" and then when she trys to explain just say "I'm just fucking with you lets toke mom"

5. sit her down and make her smoke it all in front of you

6. Yes, it should still be good. In a study in New Delhi (likely hotter than where you are), they found only minimal loss of potency in cannabis stored at room temperature for 2 years. :D

However, it would be pretty low to smoke up your Mom's stash! She is likely keeping it for one of those "really bad days". And I don't think a day like that would be the one I'd chose to find out my kid not only tokes, but he is a thief as well! :mad:

Why not take a look at my List (click that first link in my sig), find an ailment that Mom has (arthritis, fibro, diabetes, etc) and present her with a study you found on the net about how cannabis can help her ____.

If she is remarkably healthy, show her this 2006 WebMD article -

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

We are ALL scared of Alzheimer's! :( Most women fear breast cancer, too.

Cannabis Compound May Stop Metastatic Breast Cancer (news - 2007)
    Cannabis Compound May Stop Metastatic Breast Cancer

Once you find just the right article for her, show it to her. It may be the beginning of a lovely bonding experience for you two! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

7. this.

8. Yesterday she goes" no mother in there right mind would want their son to smoke pot" Im smokin her stash. Its insanely dry too.

9. she doesnt like me smoking at all yet i found this. I know my 2 aunts and my uncle smoke regularly but i never knew until like last month.

10. That's not cool, man. What if she found YOUR stash and smoked it?

Plus, you don't think she'll notice it missing?

11. Dick move

12. how is that a dick move? Shes not gunna notice. I went in there and only saw a bowl about a year ago and i left it like flipped over and i came back it was the same way with the bowl but i guess i didnt notice the weed when i looked last time.

13. Read what Granny said about her possibly saving it for a bad day.

She was obviously saving it for something, and she's definitely gonna notice dude.

Plus, it was hers. Once again, would you like her to smoke your shit?

Yesterday she mentioned pot? Then told you to get something where her weed was? ...

She probably placed it in there, told you to get something hoping you'd see it, and trap your ass.

Don't be surprised if you're in some shit later.

14. Nah im thinking it is where she keeps me my sister and my brothers stuff when she finds it or takes it away. This could have been my brothers weed because my bowl is there too that she found like 6 months ago.

15. You dont even know, My mom cried when she found out i smoke. Now she doesnt really care.

16. Perhaps, my friend, perhaps.

Either way I still think she's gonna notice. Good luck, I guess...

17. I think you could talk it with her clearly.

18. Totaly dick move to smoke it... How pissed would you be if she smoked ur stash...

19. Agreed it is a dick move to smoke that, man. That's your mom...

20. I think she wanted him to find it. How many times did your mom ever let you into her room to get something out of her dresser? As a mom she won't be straight up about it, because 'what mom wants their son to smoke pot.'