So, I just found out...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by G-Sus, Aug 19, 2009.

1. I just found out my girlfriend broke up with me and is now dating one of my real friends (the ones that if you hit and kill someone with your car at 3 a.m. would actually show up if called, the ones you can count with less fingers than you have in your hand).

I was really bummed about it and I had some rum and gin in the house so I went to the back yard and started drinking, smoking and thinking about my girlfriend (I must mention I live in England and she lives in Guatemala, a third world country just south of Mexico and 6000 miles away from here). , when suddenly one of my housemates shows up (he's from Jamaica and really cool), so I tell him about what happened and he asks me if I he can help me by giving me some weed.

I've been dry for three weeks and that guy was my hero :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Ha! Gotta love jamaicans..

Sorry about your girlfriend though bro.

3. jesus..u just got a fuckin rainbow of nationalities in your buddy list...

4. Thats nice of him man. Try to keep your mind off her, things will pass. I have a motto for myself whenever I get caught up with a girl: GFTOW

"Go Fuck Ten Other Women"

Even if you're not going to do it, you at least have the mentality of finding other women. I swear, it always works for me.

5. Yeah, that's the mindset I'm trying to get into (and I think I'm slowly getting there), I'm just thinking about her more than I should. I'm slowly getting there though, so it's just a matter of time until the wound closes up.