So..I head home and this is what i find. help

Discussion in 'General' started by beefybud, Mar 8, 2010.

1. #1 beefybud, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
    ok....so i come home to an apartment in a college complex where me and my friends live to see them about half way through making cannabutter for brownies. this would normally be a delightful treat but my friends didn't take into account how awful it reeks and now my whole apartment and room, as well as outside the door smell like weed/burnt butter.....fuck. cops are pretty heavy in this area (college apartment) and Im freakin out cause I could smell it before I even walked in the door, and to make matters worse my parents are visiting in the morn...
    In yalls experience how long does it take for this smell to leave???

2. burn something to overpower the smell...by that, i mean food, something that'll stink

3. Start airing that shit out. Open the windows and crank some fans. Maybe try some febreeze.

Other options- cook some strong smelling food to overpower the smell or smoke some cigars inside and tell your parents you hosted poker night.

4. Best advice would be to cook popcorn and open windows. Spray Ozium if you have it, and aim a fan blowing out of the window to suck in new air from the outside of the door

5. Hahah, yeah that shit reaks.

When you're done making them just open a window for a couple hours.
    That's not the type of smell that will just stick around.
    Easy to get rid of it

6. Febreeze & their candles - I like the clean linen - gets the smell out fast! :) And I'm a mom so I should know.....LOL. Hurry up Beefybud dear, I'm down the hallway!:D

7. another good option is either fabreeze or incense... I use incense myself but it couldnt hurt to leave the windows open...burning popcorn is always a good trick too

8. Open windows, burn incense, turn on fans, pray.

9. yea burnt popcorn does a great job of covering up the smell, just dont set the fire alarm off. burn a few bags and leave them in different parts of the apartment

10. lysol + fan + cracked open windows + cook something w/ curry powder and cinnamon in it. :p

11. your parents are going to think you out of your fucking mind if they find 10 bags of burnt popcorn scattered around....athlo i doubt they'd smell the weed/butter LOL

12. Try this ..its Good

13. 5 years.

try farting every where. the farts will eliminate the weed odor.