Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i havent Smoked in quite a while...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by evilaaron999, Jul 23, 2011.

1. So Weirdest thing that ever happened to me today, i was smoking with my friend and i have not smoked in a long long time. I took my first hit then i started to cough like crazy and i even gagged and threw up a little bit, (yes i cleaned it up) But after that we took some more hits and i ate 6 zebra cakes and a ton of chips. But the whole time he was so paranoid like 3 times he started yelling "oh oh shit' and ran downstairs for i don't know why and then back up. Then i laughed for 10 minutes because his dog was like licking the thing i used to clean up the puke. Anyone else ever have some weird stories like this?

2. Only when I smoked for my first time

3. The throwing up is abnormal but everything else sounds about right...

4. Hahahahaha ever seen a dog eat its own shit? Funniest/most disgusting thing ive ever seen

5. yep sounds like the good old days. My boy and my bro would smoke weed in the back room. My mom didn't know nothing about the smell so we just smoked it up back there. :) We were all beginners and a few bowls of even mids got us mega high. hahaha lol. We just cooked, blasted music, chilled like a motherfucker. Man weed is beautiful in how it brings people together. Like a ray of sunhine on a freshly mown law. Man i'm high :smoke:

6. i've seen one eating out of a cat's litter box :eek: i read in a dog health book that it's apparently pretty normal occurence and eating shit is a common dog problem :D