Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, I havent smoked in 18 days..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zain524, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Hey, im new to the forum, so i hope im in the right place.

Short story:
    been smoking for about 2 years, almost every day.
    Decided to take a 1 month break..
    got 12 days left.

What should i expect when i get back to smoking..on 4/20?

alright, later! :wave:

2. I expect you to be pretty fuckin high come 4/20.

3. you're gonna get baked haha... i do that when i smoke so much and i stop getting as high as i want to and i quit and then smoke and get retarded.

4. You're going to get high as fuck, almost like the very first time you smoked. For me, after about a month or so I forget what being high is like and when I burn again it's amazing, get blazed as fuck without even trying. Have fun.

5. maaaan, I haven't been baked in a while. It's about time.

6. That's pretty damn impressive, get some mad dank shit when you smoke again.

7. Expect it to be an absolutely amazing time. Also expect yourself to be a bit paranoid first since your psychological tolerance will also be rock bottom, but just reassure yourself that this is what getting high feels like, and be in for the time of your life :hello: