So I have to ask..

Discussion in 'General' started by CaliforniaSun, May 26, 2011.

1. And the mods might close this. but seriously, how is grasscity making money when they try to sell a 3" Salt dry pipe for $400?

I don't wanna hear that "Salt is amazing and dope and worth spending 400 dollars on a pipe"

discuss? :rolleyes:

2. Buy something else?

3. dont worry about it

4. Touche.

I'm just complaining for no reason, ive never bought anything from GC. idk why. I dont even know why I made this thread, except for that it deserves to exist as much as the two page ecstasy thread yesterday or the hundreds of "my mom caught me smoking" stories.

5. WTF is a salt pipe? made out of salt?

6. There are plenty of pipes that are priced decently here. A few are overly expensive, but that's just the way it is.:cool:

7. It's art. You pay for art. A Canvas costs like fifteen bucks but a once Salvador Dali blows your mind all over it, it's worth millions.

Same with those pieces. Salt is an artist, catering to art lovers.

8. Got a pic of it? I have no idea what you're talking about...

9. [​IMG]

damn it would be a massive pic.. to be honest I barely remember making this thread, and I think it should be closed due to complete uselessness. But im too lazy to PM a mod, so on goes the thread.

10. if you think that's expensive then you don't want to see ALT

11. here we go baby!

12. I'm too high to tell if that's a joke or you're being serious... :D

EDIT: also high enough to get ninja'd into an ironic seeming situation

13. That pipe looks freaking awesome, honestly I can see how the asking price is so high. Like everyone else said art is expensive, you wouldn't believe what I'v paid for custom made handgun grips, knife blades, car parts, etc.

14. this thread will live on!

15. You are absolutely right.

They should sell it for 600.

16. yeah god damnit if you keep bumping it! I look like a fool thanks to you!

17. cuz if they can sell loads of cheaper ones it'll make up for rarely selling more expensive pieces would be my guess.

18. im pretty sure its really hard to make the shit salt does, takes alot of time cause its all worked and designed, its more like a piece of art you can smoke out of.