Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i have a plant growing,

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DopeGame, Oct 28, 2014.

1. #1 DopeGame, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    Hi, so i have a weed plant, put a dime for size comparisent.

aprox 2.5 weeks old, i was wondering when will it start to grow 5- 7 leaves or even 3 ? this is the plant currently 12 days ago.
    or this link, i suck at attaching photos to forums.
    http://tinypic.com/r/2retnaw/8 thanks

any help would be highly greatfull, as i am an experienced , but well groth educated. so dont tell me about humidityn lights, sexing, temp, soil numbers, ect i already  know  this stuff, i just want info on the plant itself. thanks

- Dopegame

Attached Files:

2. It looks like its stretching for light. What and where is your light source?

3. "any help would be highly greatfull, as i am an experienced , but well groth educated. so dont tell me about humidityn lights, sexing, temp, soil numbers, ect i already  know  this stuff, i just want info on the plant itself. thanks" then I cannot help you because your problem is light-related.

• Like Like x 4
  4. light pic added, your highness,

4 inches from the light halu light pic just added

now can u help?

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 VeritableHypocrisy, Oct 28, 2014
    I can help now. Don't get an attitude with people trying to help you out though man, it's bad form. The problem is your fluorescent bar is too high. Lower it to about 2 inches from the plant. Being a regular Fluorescent light, not a high output t5/8/etc, your penetration is going to be less than it could be. On my seedlings I generally stick a CFL bulb about an inch from the top of them. This results in this:

View attachment 1603256

• Like Like x 2
  6. Beat me to it haha. Oh well saved me a paragraph thanks haha

• Like Like x 2
  7. i didnt mean for it to sound thar way, sorry but yeah ill do that, ur plant is sexy!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I figured you didn't mean to, which is why I still helped you out with what you needed. Stick your temp monitor beside the seedling, don't let it exceed about 90. That's a bit hot for a seedling and will fry it.

9. i didnt mean it the was it sounded, me reading it now i agree i looked like a total cunt, i aplogize bro,

10. ok, will do thanks for the advice, veritable much love,

dope game

11. Also what nutrients are you using? 

12. its 3 inches from the plant

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would just consider yourself lucky they answered your question and didn't direct you to the write part of the forums for your answer. 

... you aren't even in Cultivation. So not even close. 

14. none that i know all i know is the dirt bag said 10 12 16

15. 2 inches is probably going to be your sweet spot.
    Get yourself some plain Spaghnum Peat, Perlite, and Vermiculite. Same-size bags. Mix it all together, use that as a basic mixture for your soil, as that'll be great for starting seeds as it has no nutritional value for them. Water in a tablespoon per gallon of water, some Dolomitic Limestone Powder. It'll PH the soil for you. Don't do that until third set of leaves appears though, otherwise you could burn it.

16. im sorry, i tried to find the correct  part of forum but coulld not find it, im a toker, i had a quetion and wanted is answered, hence, toker's Q and A , im sorry, bit fried, dude, dont be so bashful :(

17. #17 DopeGame, Oct 28, 2014
    oh! no i have those already little white chunks, n the other ones yeah just didnt know what they were called so it should be all i need for now? i got, high neutrient soil, you think i should get miricle grow?

18. As long as your soil doesn't burn your plant up from nutrients as a seedling, you're all good. I start my seedlings with the paper towel method, then transplant into pure promix. It's Spaghnum Peat, Perlite, Vermiculite, and Dolomitic Limestone in that order. However, I adjust PH with more limestone before using, because the PH in promix, like most mixes, is not stable. You should be good for now.

19. You are going to want to get some nutrients then. I suggest Fox Farms but there are many other options out there. If you change your soil like mentioned they have hydroponic and soil options. I suggest you start with these 3 and add in anything else you see fit as you learn.

http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/index.php/item/grow-big-liquid-plant-food.html
    http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/index.php/item/tiger-bloom-liquid-plant-food.html
    http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/index.php/item/big-bloom-liquid-plant-food.html
    Those would be the basics. Now if you want more:
    If you also want to force flower your plant without changing the lighting get this :
    http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/index.php/item/open-sesame-soluble-fertilizer.html

If you want to get really nice buds during flowering this helps
    http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/index.php/item/beastie-bloomz-soluble-fertilizer.html

20. Do not use MG. It will burn the living crap out of your plants. Use the Fox Farm or similar nute route and you will be much happier. I use Fox Farms and it works well for me... Super Natural is okay too.

10721397_10202969984910422_1252473654_n.jpg
    scan scan full.jpg
    flower.jpg
    nug2.jpg