Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I had all this trim in my freezer....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Freakshow68, Jun 8, 2007.

1. High everyone. Just wanted to share my latest adventure. I had 3 containers of trim form ym last couple grows in my freezer. All 3 were full after I harvested the Casey Jones girls so I figured it was time to break out the filter bags.
    The Trim consisted of:
    Bubblelicious
    White Widow
    Mango
    Chrystal
    and Casey Jones

here's the end result

1st pic is the hash seperated on a plate drying. Bottom left is 35 micron. Top is 55 Micron, Right is 100 micron.

2nd and 3rd pic: The 55 Micron hash. Nice big, gooey, FREAKY ball of it. YUM! :hello: :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Love the golden colour on the last pic:)

3. Omg, that golden hash looks beautiful, like it would just melt without heat. Anyways smoke on, get a bubble shot man:), those are always cool to look at.

4. yum indeed. burn that.

5. how much doest that ball weight?

6. = 0

thats some nice lookin hash there brother. I prefer BHO though :hello:

7. thanks everyone for the kind words. final weight was 4.9 grams. Smoked some last night with some friends and it put us into orbit. OMG!