So, I guess my T-break is over.

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Well...

before last night, I hadn't smoked in a good month and roughly 1 1/2 weeks. Originally, I was going for this factory job.. and they're dicking me around. Immensely.

I got called back, and we talked about my past work history, which in my opinion is pretty good. But to them, fast-food jobs aren't really that good of a reference? WTF?? 3 1/2 straight years at one fast-food joint isnt a sign of good work ethic?? I don't get it. They said they needed two co-workers numbers to get a full reference, which I obliged.

It's been a week since I gave them the numbers, and nothing. The two numbers I gave, were also my real friends, so I know they'd give an excellent reference. Sounds like they're just feeding me some bullshit. Perhaps I'll call them, but I'm thinking it'll just be a waste of time. I guess I should just assume that I didn't make the cut. :(

So, last night as this was all going through my head, I decided... fuck it. It took me a good while of debating too. Like 10 minutes of holding my newly loaded bowl, thinking to myself "smoke.. not smoke.. smoke.. not smoke.. maybe they'll call tomorrow.. maybe not...grr!"

I just said fuck it, and I must say.. I WAS LIT! :p

I didnt even smoke a full bowl, either. Probably like 5 hits, ended up just giving the rest to my lady friend. So, yeah, I'm about to load my first bowl today here in a couple minutes. Hopefully GC will join me. :smoke:

2. SMOKE that SHIEEET like its 1999!!!! :D

3. Wow,6 weeks of not smokign just to get a job,your fraking crazy dude.If you can wait 2 more days I'll join you in ending my 13 day T break,but I don't think you can wait that long LOL.

Enjoy your smoke buddy cause you deserve it....:wave:

4. I haven't smoked in about 2 weeks, and I was originally planning on taking a 3 month tolerance break but I just can't do it. I'm gonna end my tolerance break by smoking an ounce super blunt this weekend.