So I got the cops called on me at work today....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazinDazon, Jul 23, 2006.

1. This stories not that excited but Id thought Id share, atleast its not excited after reading ipacks thread about almost getting shot.

Anyways I work delivarying pizzas, I was in a huge trailer park trying to find this one street.
    Some crazy old physco bitch is like 'what the fuck do you think your doing!' I stop and am just like 'Mam Im delivarying pizzas, and Im going back to work now, have a nice day'

To that she replied 'Yea fucking right! I know what your up to! Im calling the police!'

Im just like yea sure, fuck off lady, muttering to myself.

I delivared the pizzas and once I was walking away from the last door I was like shit what if she does call the cops, I have my piece and a bag of weed in my car, not to mention I had just smoked a blunt.

As Im leaving a cop comes flying into the trailer park, Im just like 'you have to be fuckin kidding me' The cop stopped waved for me to stop, so I did. I just told her (yes her, the notorious hot female cop lol) that I was just doing my job and got lost since I don't live in the area. She said that the woman that called thought I was like robbing trailers or something.... like theres anything to take.

Since I wasn't doing anything wrong and have talked to cops baked way more than Id like, it turned out all right only slowed me down for like a minute, but still I mean, WTF.

2. sounds like a close one

3. haha thats a good story. +rep

4. i hate when old people yell at you for fucking around, especially if youre not doing anything wrong to begin with

congrats cannabisiscool, hit the big 400!

5. I hate people like that man. Good thing you got away fine though bro, played it cool. Cant believe she called the cops.

6. wtf, how long did it take for the cop to get there? in your story it sounds like not even a second the cop comes in.

lol owned

7. it was when I was coming in and there were two delvaries on the oppisite ends, and it is a huge trailer park so it was like 10-15 mins when I was leaving.

8. Ah I see. You got lucky. :)

9. lol when i read it i was like "oh shit that cop came fast.":smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

good story,man.

10. What bull shit, I hate stupid strangers like that.

11. i hate douche bag strangers like that...

12. Yet another reason old people are annoying... :-D

13. classic old'un calling the cops cause they have nothing better to do. Sad really.