So i got sum acid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChicagoBud, May 24, 2009.

1. they are two sweet tarts with a drop each on them. im eager to try it and i think im ready, but i wanna know whether or not i should do it alone?

I could maybe find a tripsitter, but i kind of wanna do it alone. and i would just chill at home, go for a walk around my neighborhood and to the park. because i currently got no1 to trip with, i might have to wait up to a few weeks till i could trip with somebody.

So what does GC think i should do?, and share experiences or advice on dropping acid alone.

2. I wouldn't reccommend tripping alone... especially if you don't know how much of a dosage of acid you are getting which you really never know... A drop doesn't really mean anything you don't know how much that really is... it could be a smaller dosage that two might just give you a body trip with some slight hallucinations... Or two hits might give you a trip where you have no perception of reality at all...

My advice would be to find a trip sitter or at the very least someone to trip with, preferably someone who is experienced and has dropped acid at least once before.

The thing about lucy is you never really know what to expect

Make sure you are in good spirits when you drop, don't do it if you've had a bad day because you may have a bad trip.

3. Blind seems like he knows what he's talking about. Ive never done acid before but I have done shrooms before with two other people, and to be quite honest, I wish I had done it alone. I think part of the reason I had a bad trip was because I wasnt as comfortable around my friends as I wouldve been by myself.

Whenever I do acid for the first time (most likely this summer:D), I will probably do it by myself. Once I become comfortable with the drugs Im not familiar with, I will probably be able to do them around other people without worrying about my anxiety.

But that's me, Im more comfortable by myself than around other people. So ask yourself whether you feel more comfortable by yourself or around other people.

4. There probably fake. Unless your real good friends with the guy you bought it from, there probably fake.

5. Ya i feel more comfortable by myself, even with smoking weed.

6. Nope they're real. My buddy got his own vial of acid. :)

7. Same here, out of all the times Ive smoked weed, most of them were by myself too. So I suggest you take the acid by yourself unless you know somebody that you're extremely comfortable around.

And make sure that you're in an overall positive mindset. If you wake up on the date you set to do it on and you're not feeling the vibes, than postpone it until you know that you're ready for it. Safe tripping man! ;)

8. Tripping alone and tripping with other people is almost like comparing two different drugs. The experiences are wayyyy different. But both are good.

Doing it with a good friend or two is probably the best way to start, just because it's easier to stay in a good mood with other people and trying to communicate with other people is one of the best parts of tripping (because you'll either do it really really well, or really really shittily, both of which can be very amusing.)

9. hmm, i cant decide now...

10. I took 3 hits of some mild acid by myself about a week ago it was a pretty chill experience.

11. I suggest that you start off by taking it alone, in a dark room with some music. If you feel up to walking and stuff about an hour in, then go for it. Just feel it out nice and slow.

12. thanks guys i feel better about taking it alone now

13. So true.

It's always funny when somebody's tripping so hard they can't form a coherent sentence. I always get halfway through one thought before I try to express another, it fails miserably. It's like trying to squeeze so much through a tiny hole.

14. I always back out of conversations that it becomes too hard to follow by saying "wait...what???" and the person is just like "fuck it man, you're trippin." I say "yep, I sure am!" and sink back into myself.

15. I know exactly what you guys are sayin, its a good feeling, and lsd can be enjoyed alone or wit friends, however you want it haa, Im on lucy and alone at the moment haa

16. Do it right or you could get this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2nJrEqx2k]YouTube - What it's like to have a bad LSD trip[/ame]

17. It's always funny when somebody's tripping so hard they can't form a coherent sentence. I always get halfway through one thought before I try to express another, it fails miserably. It's like trying to squeeze so much through a tiny hole.[/QUOTE]

the best is trying to talk when your peaking on mushies, and laughing. Its a battle in your head because you have 4 voices all trying to talk about once.

18. that was the stupidest video ever. it was pretty funny though. and im sure a bad acid trip is nothing like that...