so i got ripped off

Discussion in 'General' started by Han-ur-Scan, Jan 12, 2009.

1. so i have this friend of forever
    and he was suposed to bring me a half last night and place in mail box where money was located but he took the cash and dipped

should i just beat his ass like i want to or take other measures i know where he lives works hides his cash and bud seeing as how he is a friend of forever

2. Make sure he knows that's fucked up. The degree to which you do that is at your discretion. Is he a really good friend?

3. haha why in the hell did you have him put it in a mailbox? haha Sorry im high and that was funny. I would be pissed as fuck though prob beat his ass

4. also do you know for a fact it was him it couldve been some dbag. but if it was indeed him i agree with the guy above me. do whatever you deem fit to let him know he fucked up

5. If you haven't gotten in contact with him, don't falsely accuse him of anything. Try to get in touch with him, and if you can't after awhile or you find out he ACTUALLY stiffed you then take measures in your own hands and confront him.

My 2 Cents

6. find out what happened first. dont act rash.

maybe the mailman took it.

*holds in laughter*

7. chalk it up as a loss of a friend and a connec, but at least you only lost a half imagine if it was more. Find some other guy buy some other buds and be mellow.

8. ok so i just talked to him this bitch has gotten his self hooked on powder and he told me quote if i want it back to come beat his ass and take it. and that i got him put in rehab for calling his phone to much. my resonse was are you fucking kiding me i watched you take my shit so he is a damn idiot for getting into that and we were never like best bros but i could trust him or so i thought but yea i plan to confront him ask for it back when he sais no im gonna beat his ass tell his mom that he stole from me thats why he just got his ass beat get her to pay me then in about a mount fill his 4weeler up with water or diseal not sure yet

9. He never was your friend..Or you did something to piss him off in the past...

Good friends dont steal shit from you...

10. How much did you pay? I mean is it worth possible police hassle? I would not think so. I try to fly low on the radar and stay out of the way of the police. I suggest you not do anything rash man.

11. if you know where all this things are rob his ass. or take a baseball bat to his car or something

12. rash are you kiding i paid 60 but still i mean if theres one thing i hate its a thief and a lier but i mean that is a little harsh still i needed that cash i just got fired and aparently the coc has him thinking wierd idk you think they would catch me if i messed with his 4weeler

13. I'm sorry but i think you deserve to lose your money by using a mailbox as some kind of weed transaction middle man....lol Find some better "friends" and next time buy your own weed, don't leave it up to inanimate objects.:confused:

14. I don't believe this was a friend of forever. I could be wrong. Are you sure this just wasn't some halfbit friend and you don't want to admit to us that you didn't know him well?

15. man thanks for making me feel like a dbag
    the reason i had to do that gay shit is because
    i got my license taken and cant drive
    plus im in a new town and trying to find a new guy is like
    finding a needle in a hay stack

16. I get the same vibe, notice hes new in town and his friend of forever just happens to be new in town too?

17. Yes the cops could get involved if you fuck with his 4wheeler...do you really have to ask. You will find a new guy don't worry just be cool hang out at parties places where people chill. You will find another in no time. Also it was only 60 dollars bro, chalk it up as a loss as I said before and be glad it was not for half of some fire for 200 or something.

18. and no like i hung out with this dude we threw parties played ping pong idk what he did that for i wish i didnt know him that well because now i feel like not only have i lost money i lost what i thought was a friend

19. wow what a coincidence i jus lost $280 on some bs.

20. i guess man maybe il just let it go but im sure as hell gonna trash talk the shit out of him and tell no one to deal with him