so i got mine 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fwank01, Nov 13, 2004.

1. my almost caught story:
    so i got my first pipe yesterday at lunchtime from my dealer. its cool its metal and you can like tke it apartand make it smaller and shit. thing is i hit the pipe after i left work on my way home....a little bit. and then remembered i had a "changa"(left over of a joint) so i lit that shit up cus i was high as shit. next thing i know since a group of criminals kidnapped some dude they are making roadblocks in certain places. one of the places i take to go home is like this route if i wanna smoke cus their is no stop lights and you can smoke awesome cus you got nature and shit *this shit is good* so i see that their is a bit of traffic jam no worries cus people that walk around cant tell its weed cus you got a little bit of smog in the air due to the big trucks.
    anyway i thought it was a trailer that was trying to get in somewhere and since that road isnt wide enough, the trailer wanted to get in. naaa its the anti terrorist group and the cops that bitch about anything and think their god cops and shit so i had my j in my hand and i slowly threw it to the floor(i aint wasting weed dude) SHIT IS I HAD MY EYES RED FROM THE DAMN PIPE BUT THEY WERE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES RED jejeje like the first guy thought it was some contacts to make em red(thats how red)
    so i said i had pink eye. and i couldnt put the drops cus i had my contacts on and it only takes away a little bit of red when i have em on.
    so they make me get out of my suv to check it and shit. i have a kick ass audio system so one cop starts talking to me asking where he can get this radio/dvd bla bla bla. and one cop grabs my stash box, i almost farted out of fear jeje and the guy says whats this this stinks like grass. he saw the pipe and he looked at me since i was kinda cool i said thats my grandfathers dude leave that pipe alone then he's gonna think im messing with his shit and touching it, you know how them old timers are. he stared at me and i didnt flick and he laughed. so i got to go on.
    i think since i was cool from the first time they aproached me i was all cool and talking asn shit like saying how fucked up that kidnapp shit is. oh and my high it didnt go away not even a little bit. cus when i get nervous or concentrate on something it just dissapears. this time it didnt. maybe it was the pipe

2. uh.....

i understood that 100%

:eek:

3. Jesus christ... Learn proper english lol. Also, that doesn't sound right, a cop would NEVER give back a pipe or weed. Normally they just confiscate(sp?) it. I dunno maybe you got lucky, also *SCREW YOUR METAL PIPE! GET A GLASS ONE, METAL SUCKS!

Just my 5 cents.

4. dude
    i dont live in the states, i live in dominican republic
    so ya know cops here are not paid well enough. so bribing here is part of it 80% do take bribes the only pigs that dont are old timers from the dictatorship era before democracy

5. and this is me first pipe we dont have headshops here
    THAT SUCKS and if i want one i have to order online. and most shops only take paypal
    mmmhm i never saw if this site's shop requires paypal only payment

6. nope grasscity takes Money orders, credit cards, ect... But yeah thats cool...

7. 1) some cops do give stuff back; they are either really cool or have big balls. big enough to bend the law a ton for you.

2) it's his first metal pipe...i'm guessing he's fairly new to smoking. i got a metal pipe for my first pipe from my friend. that pipe is long gone, but the metal pipe is still my favorite way to smoke. it's portable; it won't break when you drop it. it's just my favorite carry-along piece when i'm not carrying my travel kit (1 hitter, tiny amount of weed and my butane lighter).

leave metal pipes alone. i have a glass pipe too. i just prefer the metal one sometimes.

8. so i almost got caught AGAIN
    i was at my office and was with some people. so pops came over and i offered him my chair.
    he sits in my chair and is grabbing the middle drawer of my desktop so were talking to the customers and i cant concentrate cus im looking at my dads hand pulling and pushing the handle. so he decides to write down a data they gave us and he OPENS THE DRAWER i was cleaning some weed to roll and the paper, machine, weed. was their and maybe because he opened it really fast like paper went to the front AND COVERED THE WEED AND THE MACHINE AND PAPER
    i was thinking all the time, wait till i tell the guys they aint gonna believe this almost caught story shit