Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I got caught with weed..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xsmoothiex, Jul 1, 2012.

1. #1 xsmoothiex, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    So yesterday night, my dad decided to be a little nosy and search through my whole room and he found my weed, but I told him it wasn't mine and it was a friend and now he wants me to get a drug test TOMORROW. Last time I smoke was 2 days ago. I am 5'11 and 120 lbs (Yes, I know I'm skinny because I have a fast metabolism). What can I do to pass?
    I also usually just smoke once a day (at night before I sleep).

2. Do a lot of fat burning exercises. And also I heard posting in the right section helps your chances too

3. Drink 10l of water 2 hours before the drug test.

4. Cum in the cup. That should buy you some time.

5. Should of man'd up to the bud, now if you fail the test, which is likely, you will also be seen as a liar. Best thing you can do to pass is get someone's clean pee or heavily dilute if it's an at home test.

But since you are over 18 and can't respect your parent's house, why not move out?

6. Dam i'm 5' 11'' and 150 lbs and i thought i was skinny.
    You needa eat more that's what.

7. Go to a smoke shop and buy some detox. It works but it's pretty pricey

8. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']Should of man'd up to the bud, now if you fail the test, which is likely, you will also be seen as a liar. Best thing you can do to pass is get someone's clean pee or heavily dilute if it's an at home test.

But since you are over 18 and can't respect your parent's house, why not move out?[/quote]

U really believe that his is 18. If true like previously posted u should have manned up since u claim to be over 18. What is the worst there going to do ground you. Time to move out

9. Own up to it

It's yours, be a man and take responsibility

10. [quote name='"SmOkiepokie"']Go to a smoke shop and buy some detox. It works but it's pretty pricey[/quote]

Just get the fake piss they sell for $50.. Use it and move on. Also, move out if you wanna have your own personal life..

11. Yeah why don't you just move out, it's not like it requires a lot of money to do that.

12. [quote name='"Jaames"']Yeah why don't you just move out, it's not like it requires a lot of money to do that.[/quote]

U live at home what else do u pay for. Just save up. And I would say parents are always glade to help out to get you out of there house. But in this situation it doesn't sound like they really like there kid if they go snooping through your shit so that is probably not going to happen.
    And I am talking to the op not the guy I just quoted.

13. Please tell me you are typing on a phone, because your spelling is brutal.

14. Saying it's your friends is a bitch move. Even worse is continuing with the same story after you're told you're going to be tested.

You have been infected with vaginitis and if you don't stop the infection you'll end up as one giant pussy.

15. [quote name='"Biggar"']

Please tell me you are typing on a phone, because your spelling is brutal.[/quote]

Yes and while driving.

16. You did a bad job becauuse you were a dumb ass and lied to your parents, now you deserve a drug test, if you said yes its mine i smoked a little im sorry it's not a big deal shit would be different

17. Hey brother, getting caught with weed by your parents is never fun for most people. I'd own up to the weed being yours.
    Good luck.

18. +rep. Funny:D

19. I love when people who are blatantly under 18 post here.

I mean come off it if you were 18+ your dad wouldn't be snooping through your shit and the "it's my buddy's" excuse wouldn't be necessary, nor would it even work...

Once you get older you'll come to realize that being honest with your parents is generally the best option OP, unless they're uptight as fuck. I told my parents I drank at 17, as soon as I told them they said it was fine as long as I was responsible, because they realized everyone else did it and I was gonna do it anyways.

From that point forward I could just say "going to a party" and leave the house rather than trying to make excuses of where I was going.

They were a little less accepting of weed (well my mom was, my dad smokes too), but at least I didn't have to hide it anymore.

20. thanks man...unfortunately its a south park rip off