So I got busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by captain.crunk, Feb 14, 2009.

1. all i was tryin to say is that this dude cant call this junkie a snitch...he dropped the dime on him first...

alright instead of using guns for an example...lets say u get beat up by some dude on your block that u no...now would you call the cops and say this guy right here beat me up lock him up! or would you go beat his ass the next day...

eye for an eye

u snitch, ur gonna get snitched on rite back

but fuck all yous i was just tryin to tell this guy who posted this thread that its his fualt he got locked up...should have never involved the cops in the first place

2. all that i am saying is that no matter what, you will not get out of this. being in the system for close to a good 10 years i've learn that IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY. YOU WILL NOT GET OUT OF THIS. if you hire a cheap regular lawyer you will get probation, maybe jail. it does not matter if your rights were violated. you will still be punished and money will be made off of your arrest, paying the lawyer and then all the money that comes out of an arrest plus court fee's ect ect ect. if you get a really nice high price lawyer, like a rusty hardin in houston he mnight get you off because of your rights being violated but you will still have to pay him a shit load of money. i been caught with weed so i know how that process works, but im not sure how they handle plants. all that i know is that you will loose alot of money because of your arrest. in one thing i learned is that the police are not your freind. unless he's an uncle or a family member or something. but as far as the police are concerned you are waisting their time with your little petty matter. whether someone took $10, you got raped, or even killed they do not care. you made their job as simple as it can get for them. you invited them in and they found your shit. next time do not bother the police. i think this nation needs a little street law and fuck the courts and the justice/revuneue generating system. next time dont bother the police. they do not do anything but make the problem worse for everyone.

3. Yeah man you shouldnt have allowed them to search your home. When he asked if you minded, you should have just said you don't allow unwarranted searches.

4. #24 morrowb, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Take this as a lesson learned.

Do not let anyone know about your ILLEGAL GROW OP.

If you got a gf living with you obviously she will find out, but im guessing you told more then one person considering a stealing junkie knew.

If you continue growing after your legal matters you will be more experienced at least.

EDIT: Another lesson would be not to allow the search of your house. Simple reason being even if you get out of this because he wanted to see the bathroom and he ignored you...... even if you get off the hook with that, you are on the radar of the damn cops. They will know who you are and it wouldnt be so crazy if they came again if they heard something from another idiot.

5. ^^ qft

And for the Person defending the clypto heroine addicted, ARE YOU KIDDING ME,
    Calling the cops to press charges was not a bad thing, letting them search your house
    after a junkie said there was marijuana plants int he bathroom was not the best way to handle the situation, but hindesite is 20/20, gl to you, hope all goes well with your trail

6. you should have made them get a warrant then you could ditch the plants

7. "the snitch got his ass laid out"...who called the cops you or him...YOU DID...SNITCH

8. Weed > Heroin. Really? You think they're the same thing? I'd sure as shit call the cops if a known heroin user broke into MY house without any guilt of an illegal grow op. Different ballbark buddy.

So we shouldnt use the police for anything? Is that it? So if somebody raped your younger sister, but you had a dimebag of pot on you, you 'shouldnt snitch'? That's fucked up.

Again, taken out of context in which only your brain can fathom. There's a difference between snitching and calling the cops. In no way was the OP persuaded into allying with they police force to bring down upper dealers, instead, he filed a complaint on something stolen from him by a junky.

To the OP, bummer of a story man, but I believe that once the police are in your house, they have permission to go wherever they want. Best of luck to you!

9. there's a difference between stealing for heroin, vs. ratting some one out for MJ plants.

why were you hanging out with the fgt anyways?

nvm he got to it first ^^^

10. where did i talk about comparing weed to herion? I DIDNT. and if you WERENT growing it would be fine to call the cops THATS WHAT IM SAYING. y the fuck would you call the cops to the place your growing, even if a fuckin junkie stole 20 bucks from you..

if your an everyday civilian then the police are the way for you to go if you need help...but if your doin sumthin illegal dont fuckin bring them to your place u do your dirt at...
    n if someone raped my lil sister(god forbid and dont ever say that again) i would nail that sick motherfucker to a wall in my basemnt and beat him with a louieville just enough where he would make it to the next day and repeat this process...or wait i should call the police and hope that they find him and oh YAY he is in jail justice is served yay...get the fuck outta here...rapists should be burned alive

and no i guess if your too big of a pussy to go get the money back yourself then calling the cops is not snitching....damn i thought there were some REAL people on this site..not all these fuckin tattle-tails...damn

11. One act of violence does not deserve another. Sure, we would all like to cut the skin off a guy that raped our sisters(hypothetically), boil him in a vat of oil, and if hes still alive cut his wrist and let him bleed slowly to his death. But, that would not be the right thing to do, in todays society.

12. I'm not arguing that what he did was foolish in the first place, that we can all agree upon. I'm arguing about your definition of snitching. As your post defines it, an example of snitching is calling the cops when a petty crime occurs on your property. I'm trying to make the point that that's not what snitching is. If somebody stole my car, and I knew who did it, I sure as fuck would let the police know so I could get my car back and in now way would I feel like I was snitching. I would not be a "REAL person" and beat the shit out of them and have to deal with possible repercussions. I would be the real person and just end the situation as easy as possible for myself without adding all the other variables.

13. na i no what your saying...where your from i guess there is only one definition of snitching...where im from there are many...wet snitching, dry snitching, (actual police terms too) gettin paid to snitch, or the old fashioned let me out n ill give you so n so snitching. and where im from you do not call the police...they dont help out around here...yeah we have rapists and junkies but we also have cops that unloaded 52 shots into an unthreatening person...im from where cops plant coke on you if they cant find your weed...im from where cops look to charge you with anything they fuckin can(i got arrested and charged for tresspassing at a gas station at 6 pm on a wednesday on a main road but could not beat it thanks to the court appointed laywer and they actually put me on probation for ayear for it haha)im from where cops crack you across your chest with the stick if you look at em wrong....so no i do not bring police into any situation
    and the point im tryin to make to you is that if your car was stolen, you wouldnt call the cops if you had 20 bricks in your trunk would you...if you have a brain

i said very clear before....if you live a normal everyday civilian, call the cops, if you cant protect yourself of fam call the cops...but when these people wanna do illegal shit these cops do not look at you as a civilian...police are here to help civilians not criminals...n no i do not think if your growing your a criminal along with the acutal criminals , but sorry it is making you a criminal to the us gov't

14. grow some balls

15. OP you let the cop enter your house w/o a search warrant!? :eek:

Are you kidding me???????? :rolleyes:

You know...all I can say to you is: :wave:

16. He has morals sorry everyone isn't badass like you. Snitching is definitely not what you are saying it is.

And how are you going to know who raped your sister? I'm sure she Identified him while she was getting raped...please.

And truthfully I'm not going to go out of my way do a worse crime than what I would get pinned for doing if the guy I called the police on was to snitch on me for having a plant, smoking or whatever.

Committing violence against him could put you in prison for a long time...once you beat the shit out of him and take your stuff back. How do you prove he stole from you in the first place if somebody witnessed that...

To me if somebody witnessed that they would think you stole from him. Sound like a good idea?

17. Word, that makes sense, I see your point of view. Where I'm from, police generally do the right thing and are there to help you out so I can see how interfering with the police in your situation would always be the last thing to do.

18. [quote name='psychoperson25']And how are you going to know who raped your sister? I'm sure she Identified him while she was getting raped...please.quote]

n how the fuck are the cops gonna find him...
    ask any officer...
    A COP IS ONLY AS GOOD AS HIS SNITCHES...u guys live under a fuckin rock....or i guess in your case in the middle of the fuckin woods

and what dopehead calls the cops cuz he got beat up? u guys live in some fuckin neighboorhood lemme tell you...

19. wow thank you...i been goin back n forth with almost everyone in thist post and finally we resolved this...people are way too fast to jump to conclusions and need to read all of the posts...and reread what i say, most of you are misunderstanding it..but my man rite here got the idea!

haha completly irrelevant but my rottie is dreaming rite now hahah if anyone seen their dog do this its hysterical....n i actually had some dopehead try to break in about a month ago...straight up tried to kicked my front door in at 4 in the mornin...then he found out i have a 125lb rottwieler HAHAHAHAHA! o yea n no i dint call the cops in case anyone was wondering...

20. and those same morals got him locked up right? but it was the right thing to do..to send yourself to jail...wow