Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I got a new pipe and...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EddySimion, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I got it from dude and it was full of resin when I got. Its been pretty dry so I figured I'd clean the hell out of it and smoke on some of the resin for a few days. For the most part the resin is black but I found a small chunk of brown shit that crumbles pretty easily. Is that meth resin? Its to small to tell what the smell is it doesn't look like a weed nugget to me. I'd really prefer not to smoke meth resin though. Anyone know?

2. smoke it and see.

3. #3 EddySimion, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    I guess that leads me to my next question what does a meth high feel like and am I going to be up for many hours tonight lol. Seen to many meth ODs so its been one I've avoided completely.

4. It isnt. For starters he wouldnt be smoking meth out of a weed style pipe, dont worry.

If dude was a polydrug user maybe take the brown out if youre really worried

5. can't really talk about meth here. but id never smoke someones elses resin from a pipe i bought kinda gross.. actually just i wouldn't buy a dirty used pipe. just throw it out and get some green. you don't know what was smoked through it.

6. Dude works very hard so even though hes never told me about meth it could be a possibility. If he did both I thought maybe he was just saying fuck it and smoking meth out of his weed pipe. Which I'm guessing is possible but like I said I stay away from the shit so I wouldn't know.

7. It would only burn his shit up ruining it, if he does it it wasn't in there.

Iso it all if you're sketched but id say you're good man.

Alright cool, thanks for the help man.

9. Does that count? He's not really asking questions about meth, he just wants to know if it is so he doesn't get fucked up. 

10. not sure, just don't want anyones getting in troubles

11. fair nuff. Although I think he'd rather get reported than smoke meth lol

I read a story on here awhile back about a guy who went around breaking other people's pipes just to smoke their resin since he didn't have any weed :laughing:

13. what the fuckkk, lol some people man...

14. #14 IvGotMilk, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Just buy a pipe new !! Buying a second hand pipe is nasty. Sure even new pipes get resiny and nasty after a while but you have the choice to keep it clean, and if you don't, well at least it's your resin and you know exactly what it is, not wondering whether or not it's meth.

15. no person smokes meth from a regular pipe. and clean meth leaves bareley any residue. it just looks like a stain in the glass as if it were a water stain so i doubt it. why wud u smoke resin in the first place?? fuck that shit.

16. [quote name="Snoop Toad" post="19348588" timestamp="1389836198"]It would only burn his shit up ruining it, if he does it it wasn't in there.Iso it all if you're sketched but id say you're good man.[/quote]yes. Crystal methamphetamine is vaporized. Not smoked. Just like the rocks.. OP you're fine. How about just cleaning the pipe with ISO ? Then disposing of the brownSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Why do you guys think smoking another persons resin is gross?It ain't like he spit in it or anything.As long as you wash the mouthpiece its good to use.Its all in the mind.Ive never had meth so I'm not sure what it looks like.Meth resin couldn't hurt, and being only a 1 time thing, even if it had traces of meth I doubt its enough to get you hooked.I say go for it man.~1996 Jiggawattz~