So I Got 4 Hydrocodone Left

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Metalxiii, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got my wisdom teeth out and the pain is slowly starting to go away, so im wondering if I should crush them up and snort them? Take what 2 or 3 of them or just take them normaly. I really would only need like one more to kill the pain, they last 4 hours.

2. Don\'t snort them! APAP is horrible for your Sinus cavity.

Break them in half and eat them... or parachute the (crush them up and put the powder into a very thin tissue, twist it up and eat it... although I don\'t recommend this as breaking them in half always works as well for me)

3. How many milligrams? 5 I assume? Take all four, but even then, 20 mg is not much. Do NOT snort them... assuming they are a hydro/apap mix.

4. There 7.5mg, wait I still dont get what parachuting is, Im not a pill guy more of a bud and shroom person.

5. Highly probable.

Or try Cold Water Extraction if you\'re really worried about the apap... but 2kmg of APAP shouldn\'t hurt you, taking them orally. (I just wouldn\'t make a habit of it. =P)

6. The times I\'ve done it... I take some toilet paper... it\'s breaks apart into two thin sheets (double ply? =P)... I take one of the very thin shits I\'ve peeled away.... mortal and pestaled the pills into powder... dumped them onto the thin tissue square... then draw up all four corners and twist it into a little teardrop ball lookin\' thing (resembling a parachute upside down), and eat them like one big pill.

7. I would take all 4 for 30 mg of hydro. 2 grams of APAP is fine taken orally. Breaking them in half will probably work just as well as, like DP said...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.