So I germinated my seeds....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BZDR, Aug 5, 2009.

1. and placed them in rapid rooters in a humidity dome or whatever they are called.

I hand watered each of them, just to make the rapid rooters damp, is that right?

Also, they are in a dark humid spot, is that right?

Lastly, when my seeds germinated, the tail that was coming out were curled on some of them, I tried to get them to point down in the RRs as best as I could without hurting the seedlings. What would happen if the tail turns up a little?

2. I don't know much about rapid rooters, but as for your root question, the seedling knows which way is down, and it's best not to touch the roots because they are very delicate. The root will grow the way it's supposed to eventually, just let them do their thing.

3. Just let them do there thing, they will be fine.
    As far the humidity dome, that fine at first but I would not keep it on there after they sprout ( you'll see it said here a lot " MJ likes dry legs"). And yes put them in the dark until they sprout, after that get them under light. Don't keep the plugs soaked, you will drowned them, let them dry a little. What I found that works ( I've only done this once so others my have a better opinion) is moisten them till they look like dark chocolate cake, then let them go till they look like a milk chocolate cake. Once you've watered them a couple of time you'll see what I mean.

4. on average how long should they take to sprout? 1-2 days?

thanks for all the help!

5. I answered your first question because it was a little off the wall and you might not be able to that answer in the stickies. This question is in the stickies, in fact if you're posting here you should already know this answer, unless you're looking for someone to hold your hand every step of the way. Trust me, make it easy on yourself and read the stickies, that should catch you up enough on the basics to get started comfortably.

6. I know how feel man,right now you want to make sure that all will go right! So like Version 2 pointed out read ALL the stickies! Better yet smoke a big fatty while you read ALL the stickies.:smoking: Trust me it will make you feel better about your grow! The stickies that is.:D
    Also if you search each topic first you will find more then enough answers most of the time.

7. Then you can do it doggie style. :smoking:

8. i've read a majority of the stickies here and several threads. problem is, i dont always remember everything/can find my notes, so i thought why not ask a relative question on a thread I already have....

some people act like making a thread, that has already been answered on the forum somewhere else is like killing a puppy.

instead of typing a 3-4 line sentence, you could have answered the question in a few words... I understand you don't want to empower being lazy...but really how many times are you going to tell ppl to read the stickies, cause most will never learn

but i will try remember to search in the future (even though this is a forum where i would say a majority of the people smoke... and a lot of people who smoke are forgetful or at least I am)

9. Bingo! I could of been lazy myself and simply typed "read tha sticky yo" but instead I always try to type a paragraph to inspire/humiliate people into reading them. Honestly the best advice for newbies is simply read read read.

Pretty much I'll stop saying that when I get bored.