So I found myself a stoner girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StickyStick, Apr 4, 2010.

1. well im 19, average build, about 5'10 and i met this girl. ive been talkin to her in class and over the phone for a while now and thursday she asked if i wanted to throw down on a blunt with her. so of course i said yes. i got a call today (saturday) from her sayin she wouldnt be able to throw down on a blunt, i was bummed but i told her that id come over and we can smoke some bowls with my bud. i normally would not do this for anybody but i really like this girl.

so i get to her place and nobody is home, just me and her, perfect. i got her spoon and loaded up a bowl, i offered green hit and she declined. so i took it, and we passed the bowl back and forth for 2 bowls. then we turned on zack and miri to watch, she got on the couch with me and we curled up. i kept tellin myself not to get exited but i couldnt help it. nothing much happens but its ok, im stoned, shes stoned, were curled up watchin a movie together, it was a great feeling. she got down onto the floor and i loaded up another 2 bowls and we smoked them. then she started havin me play with her hair, and she was gettin pretty flirty. nothin much happened but i was still havin a great time.

so it gets time where i need to get home and take care of the house (my grandpa headed of to work and i needed to let the dogs out). as i get ready to leave i give her a hug and then gave her a long kiss, it felt badass. haha, oh it was great. this is the first stoner girl ive met and shes kick ass. she said she would smoke me up next time so im pretty exited.

2. Thats great man, best of luck to ya:hello:

3. gratz bro!
    stoner girls have the best personalities, i love them!

4. shit dude congrats. but cherish her cuse there are very few out there. theres this chick i like but shes got a bf..so im tryin to swoop through and go for the steal.(please excuse the lame sentence):cool:

5. Super cute! Treat her right, she sounds like a gem.
    :)
    Congrats!

6. I am happy for you!

From what you said it seems like she's digging you, just take things slow and definitely share your love of reefer every chance you get.

7. Yes, good man, i am looking for a stoner girl too.

8. they're hard to find.. she sounds like fun op gl.. is she gorgeous or do you like her persoinality? or both?

9. Even if you can't see it, I am giving you a high five. Stoner chicks are the best. I hang out with a couple on a pretty regular basis, same group of friends and shit.

Good luck, much love.

10. Hah that's great man. My stoner sense is tingling, and I can sense a good future for you two. :)

11. her face grabbed my attention and this has been goin on for quite some time but then we started talkin more and more and she likes the same things i do, shes not selfish, she almost refused to take green hit because it was my bud lol. shes got a great sense of humor, loves led zepplin, and she knows how to cook. its fuckin awesome. so i guess you could say i like both

12. i cant even imagine being with someone who does not smoke. its such a huge part of my life that i dont think i could do it.

13. Nice one, op! Good luck to you both :)

14. ok now you have def. hit the jackpot :hello:

15. shit, its hard even being with someone who doesn't appreciate bud as much as you do.
    even if they do smoke.

16. Lucky motherfucker, ive been looking for one for a while :/

17. lucky bastard! well, have fun bro. im all bitter and stuff from old relationships.... ill wait till i get a good job to find a chick.

18. yo man, fuckin congrads

a stoner girl is always a chill ass chick (and for some reason i have yet to find an ugly one), but to have one as your g/f is just amazing because of all the similarities you have

19. Congratulations, she seems mad chill! Keep her as long as you can! :)