So I finally was honest to my dad last night and I wanna know if you guys.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 52Lewis20Reed, Jan 25, 2012.

1. think I did/said the right thing.

As a little background story....my parents caught me around 3 months ago and ever since that my dad always told me to "be honest about everything and always tell the truth". As someone that loves to smoke weed and knowing that I would be on a shorter leash if I was honest, weed was the only thing I didn't want to be honest about so I always just hid everything that had to do with it.

So last night right before I went to bed I chose to have half a bowl to have a nice sleep. Right after I smoked (did the toilet roll spoof for the first time) I put away everything as soon as possible. Right when I got everything cleaned up and I was about to go to bed I heard a noise next to my room. Took a peak and saw my living room light was on and when i went to turn it off my dad came in the room. He asked what I was doing and I just told him I was getting some water before going to bed. He just kept walking towards me and I just kept on talking about what I did earlier and he said "It doesn't smell like that". He kept going on about how I have to tell him the truth about everything and he understands how "pot" can be fun and relaxing since he used to do it in college. I then told him that even though he always asks me to be honest it's hard to be honest about smoking because it's something I like to do and I'm fearing that he would put in new restrictions in my life if I tell the truth about it and it's something that I don't feel like I want or need to quit now. Once I said that he seemed really happy I actually told him the truth when I never told him close to the truth about anything that had to do with weed. Really tough thing to say but it feels good to come out (inb4homosexualjokes).

2. what did it smell like?

3. Take a wild guess <_<

That goddamn spoof didn't work for me at all. Then again, it IS my fault for smoking in the house so maybe I shouldn't be bitching about the spoof since i shouldn't be using it in the first place.

4. It felt good when I let it be known I smoke, didn't happen like that tho.

5. Yo fuck the patriots

6. [quote name='"52Lewis20Reed"']

Take a wild guess <_<

That goddamn spoof didn't work for me at all. Then again, it IS my fault for smoking in the house so maybe I shouldn't be bitching about the spoof since i shouldn't be using it in the first place.[/quote]

No wonder it didn't work, you're spelling it without the l.

7. You did the right thing because you don't have to hide it and have to worry about getting caught. It helped me out to be honest with my dad and since then I was and still am able to smoke without worrying about getting caught.

8. think about this for a minute: what can they do?

your parents cant control you, and they wont snitch on you. you are fine. make sure to treat them nicely and live a normal life(dont let weed take over your life).

9. Why do you idiots think you can smoke inside without someone finding out?

10. Because some people are stupid, are really lucky with how their house is designed, or have oblivious parents or don't care.

For example growing up at my moms it was easy to toke nightly since my room was on the second floor in the corner of the house while at my dads it would be instant death to smoke.

11. #11 midnittoke, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    small one hitter and hold that shit in.. perfect for bathrooms and what not. Used to do that in the stalls of the restroom in college after class, before lunch.. :bolt:

-cant forget pocket cologne if you need/want to be ultra discrete, and for gods sakes dont over do it either..

12. Do none of you peeps have a window in your room?

Step 1 open your window, doesn't have to be fully open.

Step 2 set up a fan to blow towards the window.

Step 3 spark that joint and take a good hit, and leave your arm sticking out the window when you're not tokin on it.

Step 4 when you have finished throw the roach out the window, preferably somewhere your roach won't be seen by anyone. and close your window.

Step 5 ????

13. There ya go

14. JESUS SAVES!!, But MIDNITTOKE slams in the rebound!

Thanks bro.

15. Yeah when I was smoking at home and it wasn't cool, i'd usually just roll a joint and go for a walk. There were trails and stuff I could go walk on so yeah.
    :smoke:

16. Good job! Next step is blazing together ;)