Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I ended up in the hospital last night.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zamrambo, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Geez this is like the fith story I heard about someone going to the hospital because of weed. And people wonder why there are so many people who think weed is bad.

2. This exact thing happened to me once when I hotboxed A FATASS blunt in my friend's car for the first time doin' a blunt, except I didn't call the hospital. I just had a panic attack, went home, and I just slept it off.

Drinking + Toking don't mix, imo.

Glad you're okay though.

3. So, pretty much you're saying you went to the hospital because you were crunked? FYI fast heart beat and dry mouth is pretty damn normal for being high...

4. I don't agree with this. If I am wasted drunk and I decide to smoke, it may not be a great idea (only happened to me twice). I don't get sick, I just get the spins and pass out. But if I have 5-8 beers and smoke the feeling is wonderful. I prefer it to smoking then drinking because if I smoke before I drink I just don't drink much at all.

Weed doesn't kill and neither does the combination of weed and alcohol (of course, alcohol alone has the potential to kill but it has no dangerous interaction with cannabis in your body).

You definitely overreacted, and it's a bummer because (and I'm not trying to pick on you here) this is one reason there are skewed statistics about marijuana and ER visits...people smoke too much and get all paranoid and think they need a doctor.

I can't imagine feeling that way from weed. I'm thinking you need to smoke at a slower pace...take a couple hits and wait a bit to see how it affects you. Then take a couple more and wait...etc. This way you don't get "too high".

5. HAHA! nice one :hello:

and OP
    you freaked out, no big deal, don't worry.. some people can get scared.;)

6. Dont ever go to the hospital if you are having a bad trip on drugs like weed and shrooms that are not laced.

7. So you be a dick? That's worse imo.