So I did it...

Discussion in 'General' started by HCLPfan, Jan 1, 2006.

1. So I went ahead and rolled tonight like i was sayin earlier in a diff thread and dear god. Definately the best night of my life. I showd up to my gf's house early for a party so since she was still setting up and didn't want me up there yet i just walked around the block a few times and called every single person in my phone book. It was awesome, I talked to people that I haven't in over three years and the people who i don't normally have the guts to call lol. Truely an amazing night i'm so glad I was able to rekindle some of those old relationships while still partying with my friends. As for the teeth grinding thing? I stole a straw from her kitchen and basically had bitten the fuck out of it by the end of the night lol, i just chewed on it for hours.

Good times.

And Happy New Years.

2. haha! Sounds like you had fun..What kind of x? Im getting

the christmas tree on tuesday so i'm rollin wedsday.

3. I rolled once but didnt feel shit from it, real disapointing. Maybe i didnt take enough, my friend just had on triple hit left and we split it up between three of us, only one of us felt anything from it and hes a real little dude.

4. Yeah I had a great time. We took these bright yellow almost neon thumbs. I checked online and there were no tests for it but there were three tests for thumbs. A tan, a white and a blue and all three were 100% pure so yeah....had a great time :) I also have hookup for those tabs for $8 a piece so I picked up 9 more heh.

5. awesome man, i wanna roll real bad soon.

6. i had the chance to roll i didnt do it tho .. i kinda wish i did heh ..

7. I just rolled for the first and second time last week. The pills we got were white and thick with the number 1 stamped on them. All the pill reports I read claimed they were almost pure MDA. So, I haven't really done MDMA, but MDA, which is similar, but supposedly more visual. I had a good time. :)