so i decided to quit drinking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wein-dog12, Feb 7, 2009.

1. .......man i hate alcohol.........i wish i knew what happened last night:confused:

2. You don't have to stop drinking, just stop drinking too much haha

My buddy got a DUI recently so he stoped drinking too. Do what you need to do.

3. yeah i do relize i shouldnt drink so much every time i do drink but i never really liked getting drunk its just not my kinda buzz

4. its because your getting to drunk bro

5. Drinking really hurts ya. Kills A LOT of brain cells. cells you cannot get back. Ill be turning 21 in like 2 months when that time comes I will probably start to drink a little more. Smoke more weed then you wont want to drink as much :)

6. If I had a nickel everytime I said I would quit drinking after a massive hangover i'd be rich

7. lol me to but i really never liked getting drunk so i think im actully gonna stop

8. Do what I do, just have a drink or two every once in a while with friends and get blazed instead of drunk.

9. One night when we were still dating I stayed over my ex's, we were both shwasted [imagine this - 105 lb girl + 11 shots]. Well, his friends were there too, and turns out I was all over them and my ex and I got in a shouting match, wound up making him drive me home although he was in no state to drive, the worst part is I have an uncle who's in a shitty situation due to drinking and driving :( Damn I wasn't too happy when I was sober and found all this out. Thus why I prefer weed over alcohol..