so i broke my tolerance break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Purged1234, Oct 13, 2009.

1. so ended my 4-month t-break this weekend.

Well i ended it with a group of stoners/friends who i usually burned with, they didnt take any break so they were used to smoking large amounts on the daily and they officially ended my break with a massive Sour Diesel 4footer rip.

And 2 blunt simulatenously being passed (we had alot of people and alot of weed.) of that sour d.

and a few more killer bong rips. Oh and we were Hotboxing one of the hotel rooms with 14-15 people all smoking up. Smoke so thick you couldn't see.

And i got so high i became super paranoid, thought cops were coming (we were smoking up a hotel, we bought 3 smoking rooms but still..sketchy....thought the smoke alarms would go off. Thought the pizza man was an undercover cop..i almost went and tackled him. Turns out he was super chill and stayed around a bit and smoked and came back later when he got off of his shift...i apologized for almost tackling him, i told him i thought he was a cop and he gave me this super sketch look and it sketched me out even more)

I ended up alone in one of the rooms we bought for the night watching Desperate Housewives at 3am in the morning while they continued to smoke and chill.
    and i started like, tweaking out. I smoked wayy too much, of wayy too potent buds, and had became "that guy" who freaked and they prob won't want to chill with me again. haha.

all of them picked up on me being sketched and like true asshats they started all REALLY fucking with me, pounding on walls and alluring to cops coming.

Oh one of the hot chicks started "cursing" me too, like saying "You want to play a game with me? Why don't you want to play a game with me? Come on, Play a game with me!" in a seductive cutesy voice while i sat there tweaked out of my mind (She was sober and fucking with me, no matter what i said i was fucked - If i said, sure lets play a game she said Okay. You stand there, and i'll throw knives at you. It will be fun. If i said No, she'd continue the "Why won't you play a game with me?" in, she eventually said "Want to have mad hot sex?" (cursing again) and i called for her boyfriend to come get her off me because i just wanted to chill out and he comes in and STARTS CURSING ME WITH HER, ACTING GAY! and then eventually 12 other people come in and do this massive awkward mega curse on me acting all gay and shit this lasted for 20 minutes and totally ruined my high. <<< worst part of the night

The whole situation led to me ending my t-break on a very negative note and having a very bad high.

I'm usually NOT that guy, but the break just..bleh.

Well now i know what potent weed does to someone with no tolerance o_O

2. Hell of a way to end the TB tho! Haha!

3. Your friends sound stupid. Actually they don't sound like friends at all.

4. Didnt you just make another thread about this friend that rented the hotels? You said it was a bad idea and you didnt want to go b/c you thought you would get caught. Sounds like a bad idea to be following around that kid you described

5. #5 Purged1234, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009

we met up with him, we were in a different town, i didn't have my car (good hour drive away, too) and literally my entire core set of friends were down with his plan, I had no feasible way to bail aside from calling my parents to pick me up? lmao.

But yeah now that i'm home reflecting on this weekend no we didnt get busted and i probably should take that as a sign not to chill with him because from what i saw this kid is 19 and HEADED for possession/intent to distribute charges and i sure as hell don't want to be around him when it happens, because his parents don't give a shit he'll do a little time and have grandma pay his charges and be good to go, he's set for life only thing gonna fuck him up is 10year+ conviction.

me? i got real consequences i'm 19 too but if i get busted my family will disown me for real.
    Which would suck, since i'm gonna be depending on them for college and some surgery in the next 2 years (lasik).

he is so SO careless...i can see why

6. Purged- what is going on in your avatar? that is one confusing picture [​IMG][​IMG]

7. a friend and i hitting a babydoll.

yarrr.:smoking:

8. You made this post at 4:20 PST. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. Get new friends.

10. damn. that sucks they kept fuckin with you. you live in the A ? PM me

11. Sheesh what crappy friends. How old are they? 14?

12. 17-19, i'm 19.

13. those aren't friends bro...

14. Why are they "not friends" ??

15. they sound like douchebags.

16. lmfao HAHA good call