So I ACCIDENTALY convinced my friend to hit someones mailbox with a baseball bat.

Discussion in 'General' started by -m/, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I just accidently convinced my friend to go destroy someones mailbox with a baseball bat to relieve stress.

The odd thing is he came to me complaining about stress saying that he wanted to do something really illegal to get a really strong rush. So I tried to convince him to smoke some bud but he still said no.

He\'s supposed to call me after he does it. And the scary thing is, I think he\'s actualy doing it.

2. It\'s just a mail box. Chances are he will say he does it but doesn\'t actually just to impress you. If he does? Then congrats he hit a mail box with a bat?

3. Marshall, I shall come to your house and destroy your property.

How do YOU like it?

4. Hopefully he doesn\'t get caught doing it. That\'s a federal offense.

5. Is he going to do it by himself? Most people have someone driving the car for them. If he is just going to be walking around a neighborhood with a bat, that\'s gonna be really sketchy..

6. Maybe in the future you might want to convince your friend to do something a little bit more constructive other than destroying someone else\'s private property in order to relieve his stress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.