So I accidentally killed my first animal while driving :[ (Blazedddd while writing)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StimulateMyMind, Sep 16, 2009.

1. LOL @ your logic!

That response doesn't even deserve a rebuttal.

2. It's not like your life is worth any more be because you can talk, and dance. I can tweak my argument a bit to make it more appealing and contraversial.

Would it be okay to instantly kill a wild human. Sure he's sentient but so is a cow.

3. one time i hit a goose. yea a fucking goose man. it was fuckin wacky

4. btw u guys need to chill. ha ur arguing something based on individual morality. you sound like high school girls

5. I really don't care about human or animal life, but I don't support pointless death.

6. I've done this too. You rule :hello:

7. I guess I've just seen enough shit in my life that it makes me laugh that if somebody runs over a possum it ruins their day.

Just shows how pussified this world is becoming.

Do you not kill any insects either? THEIR LIFE IS JUST AS SACRED AS HUMAN LIFE, so if you kill it make sure you mourn over it all day.

8. i can seriously see you with fake teeth sitting on your porch in alabama doing pcp

9. Once again, you think this because running over a possum doesn't ruin my day? I feel bad for you.

And good observation considering my location says "Pennsylvania". :rolleyes:

10. one times i avoided a dog at like 60 miles per hour in my big ass truck.. it was clutch as fuckkk. i had to go all the way in the shoulder, although it could have been bad.. luckily im pro at driving hahaha

we were stoned and my adrenaline was fucking pumping

11. Ugh, I remember running over a goose one time in my jeep... I know exactly how your feeling:(

12. I hunt too by the way........I'm guessing you disapprove?

I'd love to hear a good rebuttal about why people shouldn't hunt.......that is, if you're against it?

13. That sucks man. But theres nothing you could have done. I hit a opposum while coming back from senior prom last year. It was laying in the road playing opposum and when i was like 10 feet from him he got up and started to walk. And i was like fuck. But there wasnt anything i could do about it

14. I almost hit a racoon blazed out of my mind it was scary as shit.

15. I accidentally caught the back end of a cat going across a 4 lane road... Looked back at it was jumping around and squirming :(. Luckily, there was a man on the other side of the street who went to check on the car, signaling to me that it was ok.

I felt terrible though, that's most likely some family's pet. :(

16. You completely destroyed him this time. ;)

17. we almost hit 3 deers last night all within a two minute span

18. i just ran over a possum and went back to see its condition. the poor thing was all bloody on its back and twisted with one limb wiggling in the air, felt like crying but knew what I had to do... thump, thump and kept on driving, feel terrible...

19. Accidents happen. I hit and killed a small white kitten one night driving home from work. I cried all the way home. I cried once I got home. I cried while I explained to my wife what had happened. Then I went to my balloon room and smoked a fatty. Then I felt a little better. You can't change the past. Accidents happen.

20. necromaster...

bringing the dead back to life since september of 09 ....

muahahahahaahahahhaaha  [​IMG]

ps...
    go up 3 or 4 posts and look at the date posted.